Oh No

So I saw this idea in a one shot a while back, so I decided to come up with a storyline. So I know some details aren't accurate, but ignore it for the sake of the story. Hope you enjoy, please correct any spelling/ punctuation errors....

To say Tony was nervous was an understatement, he was terrified. His girlfriend was coming over, and she had said, over the phone, that she had bad news.

She showed up half an hour later, with tear stained cheeks. Tony hugged her tightly and they walked to his room, thankful his parents weren't home. They sat on his bed and he looked at the distraught girl. "Pep, what's wrong?" He asked gently, lifting her chin to make their eyes meet.

Her tears spilled down her cheeks and she looked back at the floor. "I...I'm...Tones I'm..."
She broke down sobbing, "I-I'm p-pr-pregnant," she said through her sobs.

Tony's breath caught in his throat, she was pregnant? He was going to be a father? His mind raced but he snapped out of it when Pepper spoke. "We can't keep it. Tones we can't. Our parents will kill us."

He knew she was right, but he didn't want to give their baby away, even though they were only 17. He sighed and nodded.

—————Hi line breaker Bob——————

That night they went to Pepper's house and told her parents. They were really angry but understood that they were making the right choice to give the baby away.

During the next 7 months the couple tried to carry on as usual, but to no prevail. Pepper and Tony had become extremely attached to the unborn child. They became even more excited when they heard it was a boy.

They decided though, that they couldn't name him, so he was just "baby".

When he was born, "baby" was taken away by the nurses, and given to a a couple who were having trouble conceiving. Richard and Mary Parker walked out of the hospital carrying their son, Peter Benjamin Parker.

————line breaker Bob 2.0———————

Over the next few years, Pepper and Tony got married. Tony inherited the company after his parents died. He was kidnapped, made the Iron Man suit, assembled the Avengers. Fought some of them, then reunited. He had the arc reactor, lived in the Stark Tower, the other avengers lived in the compound nearby and was a billionaire.

However, he now disliked kids. It hurt him too much thinking about his son that was out their in the world. He had been trying to find him for years but had no luck, it was especially hard because Tony didn't know his name. He just hoped he was okay, and that he was happy.

Kinda just an explanatory chapter, the next will be too.