A Good..Bad...Awful Childhood?

Peter sat by the window staring out at the cold dull, gray, city, and thought of his life. He had been born to the couple Mary and Richard Parkers. He had a happy childhood until he was five, his parents died in a tragic plane crash and he was sent to live with his aunt and uncle. When he was 13 he was bit by a radioactive spider and let's just say, he now was Queen's vigilante called Spiderman.

That same year he had been walking home with his uncle Ben and they were mugged. Ben got shot and Peter watched him slowly bleed out on the streets no one was there to help. Peter screamed but no one was there, no one saved them. After that, Peter's aunt, May, became abusive, the only good thing in Peter's life was that he got an internship at Stark industries even though he was only 15 and in high school.

Peter's thoughts were soon disrupted as his aunt barged into his room wine bottle in hand and began screaming at him. "You stupid fucking brat! I hate you so goddamn much you haven't done a single fucking chore all day while I was out with my boyfriend! You are shit!!" Peter just sat there, as his aunt screamed.

She was drunk, he could tell, so he sat there and took he beating that followed the screaming. As she stormed out of the room, Peter proceeded to leave the apartment, and head over to his internship.

(Timmy time skip)

As he walked in the building he went to the scanner and faced the lady at the desk. "Uh, hi, Peter Parker, intern" he stated. The lady peered over her desk. "Ya right, sure kid. I've heard that one before. Now get out before I call security." She said while making a shooting motion.

Instead Peter handed her his badge. She looked shocked but took and examined it. "I could call the police for replicating an I.D" she warned. "Look, I've had a really bad day, and I just want to go work on my inventions, so could you please let me in? Um, how about you let me walk through the scanner. If Friday stops me I'll leave, if not, I prove I work here, ok?" Peter asked, annoyed, tired and bored.

She nodded and handed him back his pass. As he walked through, Friday's robotic voice called out, "Peter Parker, level 3, Intern."

The receptionist sighed and let him go. He walked to the elevator and went to floor 45. As the doors opened he was greeted by a very unfamiliar face. There stood the Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. They seemed to be looking at interns' inventions.

"Boring, boring, ugly, boring, useless, I don't even know what that is," Tony Stark said as he viewed them. Peter hurried to his desks and placed his newest invention on the table, a MedBot as he called it. It was a robot programmed with 450 types of first aid. As Tony and Bruce came to his spot, they began to actually look interested in Peter's invention.

"So what's this?"
"Um, it's a MedBot sir,"
"And what does it do?"
"Well it's programmed with over 450 first aid procedures like CPR."
"Wow impressive."
"Yeah that's amazing!"
"Oh, thanks."

Peter was over the moon. His invention had just been complemented by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. But what happened next made his his life light up. "Hey kid, you seem really smart and cool, but also polite. I could use more people like you helping me out. How would you like to be my personal intern?"