chapter 2 jane and ninas turn.

( no my art up there)
     * the next day*

Janes POV :

"How dare she how dare she kidnapped Jeff before me UGH ".She throws a knife at a picture of Jeff and it his him in between t his eyes where his nose is supposed to be be
( has anyone one else noticed that XD )
Nina peeks though the door and sees jane throwing a knife at a picture of Jeff " This is a bad idea " Nina whispers to her self " Ugh Jane stop that we need to go " She rolls her eyes . Jane clutches her knife " ....... Ok " Jane puts her mask on and they both set to find y/n house.

Meanwhile with Y/n

"LET ME OUT YOU BITCH " Jeff screams though the door and pounding on it. " How did you even get into my house through the 2nd story window. It was also unlocked you didn't have to break the window. " You yelled downstairs in silence seeing if he would answer as you where chuckleing to yourself

" WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW JACKASS! AND NO I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS UNLOCKED! " Jeff screamed " You know you don't have to yell we are in the middle of nowhere really I live off the city just far enough where how one can here you but just close enough for my to walk to work. " You said humming to yourself while still covering up the windows.

" Your crazy bitch. " Jeff said it sounded like get was spitting posin at you " Says the one who kills people for your job, says the one who works whith a tall white no face lanky noddle. " You said laughing for what you called slenderman " Shit you work for slenderman and I just called him a lanky noddle SHIIIIIT. " you said you could also hear Jeff laughing about what you said about slenderman and what you just said right now

Your border up the last of the windows and doors with whatever you had you had barely enough to finsh some of the window next to the broken one you had a lot of windows you question that now.

You went down stairs. Into the kitchen "Hey Jeffrey what do want to eat? We have chicken nuggets,ramen, Panco chicken, hamburgers, and some more chicken. Jezz the MHA fandom has gotten to me. my freezer looks what Hawks dream would be . " You yelled to jeff but mumble about the MHA thing

( did I just self promote? yes a little bit.)

" Chicken nuggets. " Need said barley loud enough for you to hear. " Do you want me to cut them into little weapons or smiles or just leave it?" You said taking them out of the freezer.

" Wtf what kind of question if that both you dumbass. "

Jeff said clearly frustrated at you. " Sorry to anger you Mr.J." You said holding pack a chuckle while cutting the chicken nuggets into the shape. " Was the a FUCKING JOKER JOKE! " he said angrily " Mmmmmmaaaaybe. "

         Jane's POV:

Me and the Jeff the killer girlfriend wanna be where outside of Y/n house in a bush waiting until night fall it was about sunset. we heard screaming it sounded like Jeff but not like she was torturing him. Or killing him but just anger screems of him while she was making joke about him I look at Nina confused.

She was bursting in anger whispering about how it should be here makeing him anger while she teased him not her and how it's unfair.
We where watching here through her kitchen she made eye contact with me one time and with Nina another but didn't do anything she had some clear over the the kitchen window me neither did Nina.

        * back to Y/n *

You put the chicken nuggets in the oven and went up stairs grabbing a book. Witch was House of Hades ( if you haven't read the precy Jackson series do please those books are amazing) ploping down on the couch " Hey Jeff do you want me to read to you because I ain't turning on the T.V. because of your buddy Ben. "