give me your ocs for i can pit them in the book

Sooooooo if you want your ocs to be in the book just comment the answers of what I ask if that makes sense .

🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

Ö¢§ rêål ñåmê :

ÖÇ ¢rêêþɏþ姆å ñåmê? :

σ¢ ѕтуℓє σƒ кιℓℓιηg? ( like what she/he/they dose to the body) :

†årgꆧ ( lïkê whð Ðð ɏðµ kïll åñÐ whð ɏðµ wïll ñð† ñð m円êr whå†)? :

Whå† ɏðµr ÖÇ lððk lïkê? :

Whå† Ððê§ ɏðµr ÖÇ wêår? :

Öǧ ågê? :

Öǧ §þê¢ïê§? ( ghð§†, hµmåñ, µñÐêåÐ ,ꢆ);

Whɏ årê †hêɏ å gh𧆠ðr µñÐêåÐ ðr §ðmê†hïñg êl§ê lïkê †hå†?  :

Ö¢§ ¢rµ§h ? ( ïƒ †hêµ håvê åñɏ) :

Öǧ þêr§ðñålï†ɏ? :

Öǧ ßïð? :

Äñɏ ƒåmïlɏ †hå†'§ ålïvê? :

Öǧ Wêåþðñ ðƒ ¢hðï¢ê? :

Äñɏ þðwêr§? :

Ö¢§ ƒåvðrï†ê ¢ðlðr åñÐ †hïñg ? :

Ððê§ ɏðµr ÖÇ wðrk ƒðr  zålgð, §lêñÐêr måñ, §ðmêðñê êl§ê, ðr ñðßðÐɏ †hêm§êlvê§:

þrðxɏ ðr kïllêr ( ïƒ wðrk ƒðя  §lêñÐêr) :

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Sorry about the font if you can't read it I'm do my answers right after this so don't worry lol .

🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹

OCs real name : Uleule Brayden Woods ( no not related to Jeff at all its just a common but kinda uncommon last name )

OCs creepy pasta name ? :  Cupid

OCs style killing ? ( like what she/he/they dose to the body) : she takes the heart out of them and stops on it right by there head and them hangs there body up like they are lights and always rights a message in the persons blood to the police on the wall.

Targets? ( like what dose what kind of people does your OC kill?) : if you have abused , raped, or anything like that you are a target. And only then .

What does your OC look like ? : she has a long dark brown hair with red tips her hair is always in a ponytail or bun(s) Farley pale skin but at the same time tan on blue eye one red and she always wears a Marilyn Monroe shade lipstick.

What does your OC wear? : she wears a black dress with red hearts on it some black leggings and red heels. With a beauty and the beast rose in a thing like the beauty and the best jar . She also waers earrings that look like poppies.

OCs age? : 25

OCs species? ( ghost, humam, undead , ext): ghost

If a ghost, undead or something like that why are the that?: she was in a abusive home after her father dies and then in a abusive relationship she had a child in that relationship that why she didn't leave then one day her " Boyfriend " Tried to do something to her child and she stop him but that ended in her death my a decapitation from the side of her throat. He killed the child also.

OCs crush ( if they have any) : nope she doesn't really trust anyone to have a crush I mean she a little one on Jane but it's not really big enough to be a crush if that makes sense .

Ocs personality? :  she sweet, kinda all of that but a total psychopath she like a mom to sally and laizr ( lazir how u spell her name?).

OCs bio? ( if you want):meh don't wanna do it I'm lazy.

Any family that's alive?:  haha no .

OCs weapon of choice? :  daggers , and a hunting knife her father gave to her when she was about 6.

Any powers? : normal ghost things also knowns when someone is lying to her.

OCs favorite color and thing ? : red and poppies.

Works for Zalgo , slender, anyone else, or for themselves: shes like slender and zalgo after she "saves"  the people they have 2 choices join her or leave  and never ever mention her to anyone if you do you die .

Proxy or killer ( if they work for slender) : she doesn't want to work for  slender  but dose work with she doesn't do ever command he says like what he going to do kill her? Yeah he's to late done that. Also she will appear to any children that try to tuch any slender pages and lead them out of the forest soo slender doesn't really like her but he thinks she a knight in the game of chest.