chapter 3

"I'm not getting out of this car." Y/n said."take me back home"she crossed her arms and looked out the window. "Felix, what are you looking at on your phone,you and y/n need to get out" woojin pirced his lips.

"There's cheesecake" woojin said in the tone kids say when they want something. Y/n slowly unbuckled her seatbelt "you fuckers you know that that is my weekness" woojin looked at me now. And y/n took her everything and crawled back to her seat.
Woojin had to start teasing her to get out of the car. "Yummy cheesecake, just imagine that cheesy middle stuff in the middle between a Graham cracker bread"

This through y/n over she quickly crawled out of the car saying fuck you to woojin. Then she grabbed her earbuds and phone shoved them in and got back into the car, "I ain't doing shit with yall".Felix unbuckled her. "I'm hungry let's go eat, just this once and then your brother will shut up"

Felix grabbed y/ns hand and started walking with her to the store when they were out of view Felix laughed. "I called a car to be here so it's gonna take me and you home" Felix picked up a cheesecake "here, I heard you love cheesecake" he handed it to me

Felix watched me eat. "You know you could stop watching me" Felix nodded "but I don't want to" Felix looked at his phone. "The car is here"

TO BE CONTINUED.....