chapter 4

When I got home I went to my room. "Why can't he just except the fact that I have school to finish to have a successful life" I quickly washed my face and changed into a nice comfy clothes and layed down. Soon to be awaken..."yah..YAH" I heard woojin yell. I quickly jumped

"What" it sounded a little pissy "get up I made food" he pulled my wrist. We walked downstairs "so how was your date" he slightly giggled "ITS NOT A DATE YALL MOTHER FUCKERS TOSSED ME IN THE CAR" I stomped back to my room.

I locked my door so he would stay out. Then I crawled beside the mirror then I saw my shirt.
It's the one that that my ex gave me before he died of falling in the ocean with his car. I quickly walked away from mirror and took a shower that was in my room.

I heard a knock at the door "y/n can we talk....it's me bangchan" I slowly opened the door "yes" he looked at me he looked like he felt bad "I'm sorry......I should have never done that. Y'all don't like each other so I should have never listened to woojin...I'm really sorry y/n" he looked really sad "I'm still mad" I sat down at my desk and started to draw. "You have every right to be mad...that's why I'm gonna go home and take all the boys" he nodded and left.

I really started to believe I was never going to make it out if art school "UGGG I HATE SCHOOL" woojin walked into my room and sat on my bed he watched me and I ask for something to draw. He grabbed a chair and sat next to me " draw me" I took out a piece of paper and a pencil and started to draw. Woojin sat there for 2 hours while I drew him. "WOW"