I love you...

Jeon jungkook is deaf and mute.

He couldn't speak... he couldn't hear... but he could see.

He gets bullied because of how he was different from them.

He wasn't aware with what they were saying about him but he was aware with how they treat him.

He was just a boy that wanted to become an artist one day, But because of his disabilities it held him back.

He was doubting himself... he wanted to show his paintings to the world but he didn't have enough courage to do it.

He loves painting. Painting was everything to him. It was something that he could use to express his feelings. He couldn't speak nor hear.

So he expresses how he feels through painting.

He could paint anything, anywhere, anytime.

Anything that he likes... and hate... and love, he paints it.

One thing he loves to paint was...

Kim taehyung.

His crush and the love of his life...

Everyday he would be under the tree where he can see taehyung's football practice.

there was never a day when he missed taehyung's fotball practice. that was the only time when he can get close to taehyung.

He never left his sketch pad no matter what. He would be staring at taehyung and draw him at the same time, after he would go home and use his drawings as a reference to paint taehyung on a canvas.

People would stare at him, judge him and gossip about him.

But he didn't know... because how can he know when he couldn't hear anything?

But that didn't stop him from admiring taehyung from afar... that didn't stop him from painting him.

He couldn't care less. All he wanted was someone to love him, Someone to hold him, Someone to guide him...

Someone to help him...

And he wanted that someone to be Kim taehyung.

Kim taehyung was one of the sweetest guy he knew. Other people was treating him like a garbage but taehyung?

He remembers every single moment, every detail where taehyung saved him from the bullies.

He was his saviour, his hero.

But then again... he was doubtful... he knew that taehyung would never love him back like how he loves him.

He was different and he knew that.

Kim taehyung, every girl wanted to be with him and every guy wanted to be like him.

He was your ideal man.

He has everything a man could ever wish for.

Rich parents.... A mansion... a car... friends... popularity... talent...

He has it all.

But for him... he felt incomplete.

He felt as if there was still missing in his life.

A lover

That was one thing he could never get.

Sure there was a lot of girls and some guys that weren't straight asking him out but despite the number of people he already had dated he still felt incomplete.