Behavior Lesson Part 2 NSFW (Sugoroku Hajime X Inmate!Reader)

"Hajime❤! Anh❤! Ah❤! Please❤!-" Letting out such lustful cries from my drooling mouth was bringing him to the edge."Don't be so loud now criminal❤ You wouldn't want the others to hear you being so slutty for me would you❤?" He huskily whispered into my ear as he still continued to pound himself harshly into me.

Throwing my left leg over his shoulder gave him a much more deeper access to my dripping heat, where it made my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Anh❤?...Look who's all obedient now huh❤? Does my cock really shut you up, Y/N-chan❤?" The lecherous smile was permanently stained onto his face ever since of the beginning of this 'lesson' he laid upon. "K-Kuuh❤! Harder, H-Hajime❤!"

A loud smack was heard then a cry soon came after it."Still don't remember who's in charge, inmate no.51❤?" He grunted as he continued waving the whip held by his left hand threateningly, still maintaining his fast pace that had made the bed creak at every thrust.

"You should know by now that I make the rules no.51❤ Unless..." I let out a whine, desperate to have him back inside me as he pulled his drenched cock out."H-Hajime! Why are you-!" He huffed before looking at me in the eyes with an icy cold glare. "I'm not giving you satisfaction unless.." Hissing before having a lascivious look plastered on his expression. "U-Unless what?.."

A cold shiver went up my spine as the tips of his fingers ghosted above my thigh, humming as if in deep thought. "Unless you beg for it like the naughty girl you are❤ A naughty little girl who craves for my cock to be inside her❤" He grinned devilishly, baring his sharp canine teeth as it illuminated a glimpse of light in the dark room.

"P-Please.." I muttered meekly "Please what? If you're not going to speak up properly might as well end-" I squeaked in retaliation before rubbing my thighs together in embarrassment. "P-Please Hajime❤! I want you s-so badly❤! I-I" I gulped harshly as I let out a shaky breath before continuing. The tips of his lips turned upwards, clearly amused of what I've had in plan.

"I've been having w-wet dreams about y-you❤ Of how I w-wanted to be fucked by your cock so b-badly❤ And Mmpf❤-!" My sentence was cut off when he had suddenly crashed his lips against mine as he took the opportunity to slid in his tongue to claim his dominance in the fiery kiss.

Pulling away, breathless from the unplanned make out session, he took the key and unlocked the cuffs from the headboard, letting my numb arms fall to the sides of my head. His face inched closer to mine before planting a soft kiss to my forehead then proceeded to nuzzle his face against my neck.

"H-Hajime?" Stifling back a moan as both of his hands rubbed my thighs sensually in rough manner. "Hajime..What are you doing?..Hurry up and eek!-" I squirmed beneath his large frame as I desperately wanted to get away from the protruding wet appendage that had started to nip my sensitive neck.

After a minute of revolting on the bed, the large man had planted a blooming pattern of hickeys strewn upon my neck. All the energy inside me was lost from the frantic movements. Feeling myself drift to sleep and suddenly jolting myself back awake again later earned myself a small chuckle.

"Feeling a little bit sleepy?" He purred, bitting my earlobe softly. "Nngh.." "Don't worry, I'll make you feel..'energized' after this❤" "Wha?-" In a swift movement,he pulled me closer by the thighs, plunging his cock right into me.

His sudden thrust made me fully awake as my arms subconsciously latched itself around his neck. "Ah❤! Anh❤! Hajime❤! Hajime❤!!" I started to chant his name over and over again,feeling the knot in my stomach grew tighter at each thrust."H-Hajime❤! I'm gonna-❤! I'm gonna-❤!!"My knot bursted as my entrance clamped down unto his cock before cumming.

"Anh❤..Anh❤...Hajime❤...I love you❤ I love you so much❤.." I said, panting out. He smiled at me with his eyes closed. "I love you too,Y/N❤"