Ham WonJin

Fluff💕
"Detention for you" Ms. Kim said as she slapped a pink slip down on my desk I looked up to her then Iput my head back down sleeping.

After having a long day of torture I sluggedly (dunno if that's a word)
Walked down the hallway to the detention room." What's miss goody-two-shoes doing in detention?" He said putting his legs on the desk. "Got caught sleeping" I replied sitting on the desk right next to the window, and immediately fell asleep.

But apparently some flying paper balls woke me up. "Quit it it's annoying!"I glared at the boy "I'm glad it's doing it's job" He said smiling innocently.

"Well" I said raising my eyebrows"oh nothing i was just bored and you seemed too peaceful so I decided to bother you .But now that you're awake let's ditch this place and go to the ice cream place or something."

"Excuse me we dont even know each other. And you think I would go out with you just because your handsome?"

"You think I'm handsome?" He said smirking at me. I blushed

"Im WonJin. Pretty sure you knew that already"

"No I didn't. I'm Y/n. So does your offer still stand?" I looked at the teacher in charge of us was already snoring pretty loudly. There were no other students to tell on us.

"Sure. Lets go then" He said leading the way.

Time skip~.                           

"My treat. Pick whatever you want" He said. I smirked and picked the most expensive ice cream they had.

He looked at me nervously." I guess we could share." "What?! I ain't sharing my ice cream"

"Will you be able to finish it?" "Ofcourse"
I said super confidently."Ok then" He then also ordered his own.

We are currently waiting for our orders " when will it commme??" After a few moments our orders arrived. I choked as how big my ice cream was.

After eating~
"Hey lets do this more often next time"
" Sure anytime"

Who would've thought that detention was bad

-민지💕