Cho SeungYoon

I Like you. The three words Y/n wanted to say to her best friend since they were fetuses. Cho Seung Yoon. But since Seungyoon had a girlfriend he ignored Y/n his words still stuck in her head.

Flashback
Since seungyoon got a girl he doesn't notice me nowadays. So I slipped a note in his locker saying that I want to meet him after school

So I'm here waiting for him. Two hours. Three hours. I sighed " I think he is not coming" I mutterd under my breath.

I was walking to the cafe near the school when I saw Seungyoon and his girlfriend laughing and looking happy. 'When will i make him that happy' I thought

Back to the present

Now I'm here lying down on my bed tears streaming down my face ' why do I need to fall in love?" Y/n said as she kept hitting her chest.

A knock came from the door. She willed her tears before saying "come in" the knob turned and her brother leaned against the doorframe and asked

" hey, what's wrong? I keep hearing your sobs and its bothering me how sad you are."

"Yah, don't fool me with your sarcasm Han Seongwoo!" She instantly stood up and slammed the door.

She slid down on the door milons of thoughts filling her head she puts her head down.

She instantly thought of something. She quickly changed her clothes, and ran down the stairs " I'm going out!" She said putting on her shoes " Yeah, just come back early ok?" Seongwoo said as she closed the door.

I walked through the park my tummy was grumbling so I hurried to a cafe near by. I was in the line I heard a very familiar voice "Hey stop it" then I realized it was Seungyoon's girlfriend.

She was with another guy giggling and was more happier with that guy. I walked out of the cafe and called Seungyoon.

On the phone
"Hello?" He answered
"Hey Seungyoon do you know where Jugyeong is?" I asked
"Yeah. She said she was going shopping with her friends"

"Do you believe her?" I asked him while fiddling with my hair.
"Ofcourse I do she's my girlfriend"

That hit me alot.
"Ok then have a goodnight" I sighed and ended the call. I cant believe he would trust that girl.

Heyyyyy sorry if its kinda short pls comment if you want a part 2💕💕