🧛‍♂️THREE🧛‍♂️

It's been three days since Anika started living with Shivaay and getting habitual to his lifestyle. She started getting interested in his lifestyle and his powers. She started falling for him as well after seeing his caring and loving nature.

She got to know that Shivaay doesn't harm people if it's not necessary. Here Shivaay also started having feelings for Anika. He started seeing the world through Anika's eyes. He found his companion in her. She was never scared of him, which he admired the most.

Shivaay and Anika started sharing the room as Anika was still scared of the intruder but moreover she liked to sleep in Shivaay's protective embrace.

It was early morning, Shivaay and Anika were sleeping in each other's embrace. Anika was the first one to wake up from her sleep. She looked at Shivaay who was sleeping peacefully. She was admiring his features.

S- You know it's creepy to stare at someone who is asleep.

Anika's eyes widened when she heard him.

A- You were awake.

S- No but you know I'm a vampire and all my senses are amplified so I get to know what's happening around me even when I'm asleep.

A- Oh!

S- Uhm Hmm.

A- Great. So even I'll get these powers tomorrow.

Shivaay chuckled a bit.

S- Yes.

Anika was curious about her presence with Shivaay and the main motive behind the heir and everything so Shivaay told her the truth.

A- Shivaay, is it necessary to turn me into a Vampire ?

S- Anika, I know I may sound very selfish but we don't have another option. If I think only about myself or about yourself then my whole clan who trusts me for their safety will be destroyed. I don't want to fail in my duties.

Anika held his hand and consoled him.

A- But why a vampire?

S- BECAUSE YOU'LL GET YOUR POWERS AFTER BECOMING A VAMPIRE AND WITHOUT BEING A VAMPIRE, YOU WON'T BE STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAR MY CHILD. YOU'LL DIE AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU. GET THAT.

Shivaay shouted angrily. Anika felt bad for asking him those silly questions.

Shivaay was about to get up from the bed when Anika held his hand and pulled him back.

A- I'm sorry. I didn't meant to spoil your mood. I'm really very sorry.

Anika said with teary eyes and trembling voice. Shivaay melted after listening to her. He turned to look at her. Anika was looking down.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

S- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. But the thought of losing you sent chills down my spine. I have spent 145 years of my life, all alone, burdened with the responsibilities but in these 3 days, you actually made me live my life. I've started finding my solace in you. I know it's too soon to fall in love with you but I think I've already fallen in love with you. I don't want to lose this bond. I want to keep you forever with me, till eternity.

Anika had tears in her eyes after listening his confession. She has never felt so important in her whole life. Now she was feeling that she mattered to someone and she wanted to live this moment forever.