🧛‍♂️EPILOGUE🧛‍♀️

2 MONTHS LATER.

Shivaay and Anika were sitting in the garden spending some quality time.

Shivaay was caressing Anika's fully grown belly. Anika was smiling and rested her head on Shivaay's shoulder.

A- It really feels so good. Just like a complete family I always wanted.

S- Hmm. It feels a complete bliss.

A- How much time more to see our baby?

S- Just one month more.

A- I'm so excited for our baby, Shivaay.

S- Me too.

Suddenly Anika closed her eyes sensing something. She sat up straight while clutching her belly.

A- Someone's here.

Shivaay nodded his head and their fangs came to life and their eyes turned red.

They went to the living room with their inhumane speed and spotted the Priest there, looking all tensed.

As soon as the priest saw Shivaay and Anika, he bowed in front of them.

S- What's the reason of your sudden visit?

P- My Lord, There's something which is very important and I wanted to inform you.

A- Go Ahead.

P- The Vampires are getting killed. The curse is showing its effect. The rings which protected us from the sunlight has stopped working. The vampires going out in sunlight are getting burnt.

S- What?

Anika looked at Shivaay worriedly.

A- What can we do to prevent it?

P- Your heighness, I really don't know anything about this calamity. Only the heir can save us.

S- But it's not possible. We still have time for delivery.

P- My Lord, I know but the Queen can help us as she's the most powerful Vampire and she's carrying the heir.

Shivaay looked at Anika and she nodded her head.

P- Your highness! You have to create a shield over the Vampire kingdom blocking the effect of the black cloud of curse which is increasing day by day and destroying our powers.

A- Can we not destroy that cloud?

P- Yes we can but the Vampire heir only has the power to destroy it and his powers will not work on that cloud until he takes birth on this earth.

Anika nodded her head.

S- While creating the shield, will it harm Anika or our baby?

P- No. My Lord. Your highness is the strongest Vampire and she has all the powers to protect all of us.

Shivaay looked at Anika unsure if she wants to do it or not. Anika blinked her eyes in assurance and Shivaay smiled.

A- When I have to do it?

P- Tonight as it's full moon night.

Anika nodded her head.

A- Let's go then.

Shivaay held Anika's hand and they disappeared from the real world and reached the Vampire World.