3 ⚬ ambiguous

(Unknown POV)

4:30 pm: We observe Nero and Blaise walking into a liquor store called Gray's. Contact with target.

4:45 pm: Nero and Blaise leave the store with their friends.

6:40 pm: Target walks out of the store.

8:00 pm: Sunflower Keynes arrives at Nero and Blaise's house.

10:00 pm: Sunflower Keynes leaves.

I was in his study. The pristine condition of his study was such a sterile environment that it was almost like a doctor's lab. There was no sign of dust anywhere, with trophies and plaques all glinting in the light's reflection. There was a large painting behind the main desk. It was one of the French Revolution.

I looked at my watch and the clock hands ticked into midnight.

The door opened and he entered, coming to his desk where I stood. He kissed my hand in greeting and I kissed his cheek. His black suit had traces of blood on the collar of his shirt. He took the gun out of his coat pocket and opened the drawer to put the gun back inside his desk.

I placed the tablet containing the tracking information into his hands.

He stroked my hands and he said, "Well done."

I traced his lips with my finger, his strong jaw and the slight stubble. I stepped back, leaning into the seat.

I replied, "what do I get for all of my hard work?"

He laughed, a deep guttural sound.

"Ah, you know what you get," he assured me.

"What's our next move?" I asked.

"The wheels have been set into motion. Now, all we need is a push," he mused.

"I think I know how we can do that," I said.

"Yes, we will begin phase one tomorrow, but no more talk of business tonight," he said.

He advanced toward me, and he pulled me against him.

I snaked my arms around him, welcoming his touch on my body.

"And what if I do want to keep talking?" I whispered.

"There's a thing called body talk. Besides, you never refuse a King," he uttered and I grinned as he silenced my mouth with his.