True Love Prevails (Can't Take My Eyes Off You) ENDING

*30 minutes later*

"Ardy, you still left your things at the classroom. Want me to come with you?"

"Sure, uhh about that, where's Sphelia?"

"I'll tell you later."

They both walk towards the classroom when as Ardy enters, the room is peculiarly fully dark. He couldn't see a thing when all of a sudden, Sphelia starts to sing, to Ardy's surprise.

You're just too good to be true,

Can't take my eyes off you,

You'd be like heaven to touch,

I wanna hold you so much,

And the lights turn on, revealing their photos together on a blackboard with rosy petals scattered on the floor as Sphelia continues to sing while she approaches him in a romantic way to gently hold his hand, leaving Ardy in a red blush from head to toe.

  At long last love has arrived,

And I thank God I'm alive,

You're just too good to be true,

Ardy, I can't take my eyes off you.

As Sphelia passionately gazes at Ardy, she then sincerely asks him one question that he will never forget for the rest of his life.

"Hey Ardy, it's been months since I have been thinking about this for us but here it is. Will you be my date to the prom?"

Ardy starts to cry tears of joy and happily shouts as he tightly embraces Sphelia.

"YESSSS! I will be your date to the prom! You're such a blessing to me Sphelia! I love you!"

"I love you too, Ardy, ever since we first met."

The two lovebirds start to waltz slowly to the song, "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli, as their scene slowly changes magically to their graduation prom, with their uniforms changing as well into their prom attire, with Ardy wearing his gray tuxedo, and Sphelia, wearing a Belle-inspired glittering golden dress with a tiara crown on her head as the two continue to waltz through the song in the limelight with Ardy about to continue the song by singing the chorus in a slow and smooth voice to Sphelia with Icha giving him the microphone for him to sing as he starts to stare at her glittering eyes with his loving charm as they waltz slowly to their happily ever after.

I love you, baby,

And if it's quite alright,

I need you, baby,

To warm a lonely night.

I love you, baby.

Trust in me when I say:

Oh, pretty baby,

Don't bring me down, I pray.

Oh, pretty baby,

Now that I found you, stay