Chapter 10- The Star Sanses are back together!

Dreams P.O.V.

I was talking to Blue while Stretch and Ink were in the back of the house trying to fix the heater. Blue looked like she was freezing so I got up and sat next to her. Blue snuggled close to me as we sat on the couch and talked. I felt like something was curling around my body so I slowly lifted up the blanket. THERE WAS A GIANT SNAKE TAIL CURLING AROUND ME! I panicked as I tried to get up off the couch and get the tail off me. I accidentally fell off the couch and onto the floor and when I opened my eyes I saw that the tail was attached to Blue! I was confused, scared, and was about to scream bloody murder when Blue quickly put her hands on my mouth and said "Please don't freak out, I can explain." I calmed down knowing it was still blue and sat up. She started shivering again so I put the blanket on her and put her back on the couch. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" I asked and she pointed to a small fireplace about 2 feet wide. I nodded and got a fire started. Blue got up off the couch and slithered over to the fireplace and curled up. Just as I was about to ask any questions about it Ink and Stretch came in and saw us. 

Time skip after explaining why Blue's a Lamia

Still Dreams P.O.V.

Stretch and Ink both came in and explained everything to me. It now all made sense why Blue quit the royal guard and the Star Sanses! Blue didn't want anyone finding out about she was a lamia! "Can you guys please keep this a secret?" Blue asked. We all nodded and went to the kitchen. The heater was working so Blue could now slither around the house without freezing. We all just chilled for the rest of the day. Alphyse and Undyne came over to check on Blue so Stretch introduced us to them. We all ended up spending the night at Blue's because it was really late and no one wanted to go home yet. We watched anime and made tacos in the kitchen before we all passed out in the living room. 

The next morning Alphyse and Undyne left and we were about to leave to. We were about to walk out the door when Blue stopped us to tell us something.

Blue- "You guys can only tell Rass(Fellswap!Sans), Raven(Birdtale!Sans), Cosmic(Outertale!Sans), and Killer."

Dream- "Why Killer of all AU Senses?"

Blue- "Because...We cook together in secret..."

Ink- "WHAT?!?"

Blue-"YEEEEAAAAHHH..."

Ink- "WHY?"

Blue-"Killer said that the food at the castle sucks so he comes to Underswap for tacos. He either comes here when the food there isn't edible or the entire crew wants better food. I make the tacos and he brings them to the rest of the Bad Sanses. He lies to them and says he goes to a really good restaurant so they don't question who and where he gets the food from. In return Killer makes sure hat they don't attack Underswap.

Ink- *Dramaticly Inhales* BOI WHY U HELP DEM WEIRDOS?!

Blue- BECAUSE I LIKE COOKING FOR OTHERS AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO THESE DAYS!

Dream- WHY ARE WE MAD AT EACH OTHER?!?

Ink- BECAUSE WE'RE WEIRD!

Blue- NO BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS BORED AND HATES SCHOOL!!

Author- DONT BRING ME INTO THIS YOUNGE MAN!

Blue- YOU MADE ME FEMALE!

Author-.........

Ink- -_-

Dream- =_=

Blue- O_O

Author- X_X.... did *Poofs out of existence*

Dream- Well that was odd...

Ink- Yes it was.

Blue- Well.... Bye see you guys later!

Ink and Dream- BYE BLUE!

OOOOOOF that was weird.... WELP I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BYE!