Chapter 21-Surprise

Blue's P.O.V. 

I woke up on the couch being cuddled by Dust. My head ached as I tried to recall what happened. My body felt weird so I lifted the blanked up a little to see that I was naked! I quickly put the cover back down as I saw the clothes Ink gave me on the floor in the corner of the room. Dust was behind me still asleep, and his clothes were off as well in another part of the room. Both of our ectobodies were summoned so we were at least comfortable being naked. My headache was still present as I slowly paced things together. WE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT!!!!! I mentally screamed as I felt my face heat up intensely. "So thats what Ink meant by "have fun".... I whispered out loud to myself. I moved my legs a little when I felt something there... "DUST OH MY STARS YOU NEVER PULLED OUT!!!!" I yelled franticly as I fell off the couch. Dust woke up and looked down at me. "Well I'm not anymore heh." He said with a smirk on his face. I looked at him and puffed out my cheeks. His ectobody had disappeared already but mine wouldn't go away for some reason. Dust even had to but bigger clothes for me because all of my shirts were to small in the chest. 

*5 month time skip*

My ectobody would not go away for some reason, and my belly was getting bigger! Do I really eat that much junk food? I thought as I sat on the couch in the mansion with Ink and Dream. Ink and Error had a child about a month ago who they named PaperJam, or PJ for short. He was black bones like Error but had a lot of Ink's personality, like his eyes change color just like her. "Blue? Are you Pregnant?" Ink asked. I looked at her shocked as I thought about it. "Well maybe? I haven't really thought about it." I said as I put my hand on my belly. "Lets take you to Sci! She will know!" Dream said as she helped me up. "We are going to Sci's house, we will be back soon!" Ink called out as Error gave a thumbs up while holding the baby. Ink opened a portal and we all jumped through landing in Sci's living room. "Oh! I wasn't expecting guests today, sorry for the mess." Sci said from the kitchen. Fell was there as well, sitting at the table eating ramen noodles. he waved hello and turned back to his food. "Soooooo... whats up guys?" Sci asked as she walked over to us. I stepped out from behind Dream and lifted up my shirt to show her my ectostomach that wouldn't go away. She motioned for me into a room where she did a VERY uncomfortable checkup that was REALLY awkward for me. At the end of the checkup Sci put her hand Under my stomach and pushed up and that is where I freaked out. I saw my stomach push up FROM THE INSIDE! IT FELT LIKE SOMETHING WAS TRYING TO PUSH OUT OF MY STOMACH! "WHAT IS THAT!!" I yelled as I backed away from Sci. "You are pregnant Blue!" Sci said with a bright smile. I covered my mouth with my hands as my eyes watered. Dream and Ink walked in as I ran to hug them. "IM GONNA HAVE A BABY!!" I yelled with a smile. "Congrats Blue!" Dream said as we all hugged. "OH MY WORD I HAVE TO TELL DUST!" I gasped, walking as fast as I could to the door. "Bye Sci! Thank you so much!" I yelled waving back at Sci before We hopped into the portal back to the mansion. I went off to look for Dust in our room upstairs first but he wasn't there. I asked around the castle but no one knew where he was. Killer went with me to help find him but we didn't have much luck so we decided to wait until he came back from wherever he went. 

*Time skip to 7:00 night*(Idk)

No P.O.V.

Dust was actually in Undertale looking for a gift to give Blue. (Dust is just being a good husbone UwU) He didn't know what to get so he just ended up getting Blueberry's favorite flavor Nice-Cream. When he came home Blue tackled him in a hug as usual with a big smile. "I got your some Nice-Cream Blue!" Dust said as he handed her the cold delicacy. Blue took it happily as she led him into the courtyard. The bushes had beautiful pink flowers on them and it was peaceful. Dust had a Nice-Cream too so they both sat there together and enjoyed the silence.