The Training Camp

This story takes place right after the sport's festival, and the students are already in dorms.

"As you all know, every year after the Sports Festival there's a training camp for the classes. We will be attending said camp tomorrow. So pack up your stuff when you get to the dorms. I'll meet you in this classroom at 7am sharp tomorrow morning." Aizawa announced to class 1-A.

The class erupted in excitement.

"I wonder what we'll do!"
"Maybe Midnight will be there! Then I can finally see her-"
"Ew! What the hell Mineta?!"
"All Might could teach something!"
"He already teaches our hero class, but maybe."
"aHHHH I'M SO EXCITED I COULD EXPLODE!"
"Comrade Denki, please don't explode. That would be a hassle for all of us."

The bell rung and the students dispersed to their next class. But nobody could really concentrate with the exciting news of the training camp in their minds.

"It's too hard to teach... just go back to your dorms everybody." The history teacher caved in.

"Yay!" The class cheered.

-the next day-

"Deku, aren't you super excited?" Uraraka smiled.

"Yeah! I can't wait to find out what training exercises we'll do!" The green haired boy replied.

The friends were walking to their classroom, enjoying small talk and the cool breeze present outside.

"I heard they might have a machine that amplifies your quirk! They also have one that brings it back to normal." Uraraka gossiped.

"I heard they've captured actual villains so we can practice fighting them." Izuku said.

Once they reached the classroom, they went inside to find everybody waiting there. Except Aizawa, for some reason.

Izuku and his best friend sat down at the desks, guilty that they were the last ones there.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Follow me." Erasure Head popped his head into the classroom.

The students grabbed their stuffed bags and followed his instructions.

On the bus, it was silent.

Everyone was too busy daydreaming about camp to speak, which worked out well for Aizawa as he took his well-overdue nap.

Iida finally spoke up.

"Fellow peers, we have arrived!"

The view from the bus was beautiful.

There were huge rocky mountains and luscious green forests. The baby blue sky was mostly clear, the occasional cloud here or there.

"It's so pretty!" Toru giddily cheered.

"Agreed!" Mina was in awe.

"Everybody get out of the bus." Aizawa groggily instructed.

Once the heroes in training were in front of the bus, Erasure Head spoke again.

"Here at camp, we'll experiment with your quirk a bit. Reverse it, upgrade it, downgrade it, there's more but it's a surprise. Don't worry though, we'll be able to return it back to normal."

Uraraka and Izuku exchanged glances.

"First up we'll downgrade your quirk. Midoriya, you can't participate in this one, since you're in danger of permanent damage in your arms, and downgrading your quirk would make it harder to control." Aizawa said. "The machines are at the top of the mountain, so we have to climb up there."