Quirk Changes

Izuku's POV

"So who's next?" Chelsea grins.

I really want to volunteer, but what would I change into? What's my prominent trait? I like to analyze things? What would the opposite of that be? What about my quirk? Would I become super weak?

People start to stare at me, and my face turns bright red with embarassment. I must've murmured again.

"Don't worry, kiddo! You'll be fine. Everybody's going eventually, but I'll give you an example to show you it's okay." Chelsea reassures me in a sweet voice. "Blondie, get over here!" She points at Kacchan.

"Hell yeah! This is so cool!" Kacchan smirks as he swaps.

"What's his main trait?" Chelsea asks us.

"He's angry all the time, and rude to everybody." We all say.

Chelsea laughs, so does Aizawa.

"Oh, that doesn't sound very nice of me. I'll try to do better, friends." Kacchan speaks in a polite voice.

We're all in awe.

"Might I ask what's wrong?"

"Nothing! Now, could you use your quirk for us?" Chelsea asks him.

"Of course!" This polite Kacchan is really weird.

He touches a rock and it implodes.

"Cool!" I say. Instead of yelling at me to fuck off, he gives me a toothy grin.

"Why, thank you! I'm sure your quirk is wonderful as well." Kacchan bows.

"Next!" Chelsea shouts out.

Mineta is pushed next to the woman by a few of the girls in our class.

"Swap!" She pats him on the head.

"Yaoyorozu. Asui. Jiro. You all look nice today." Mineta bows.

"Woah! That's so weird!" Denki laughs.

"hey denki. wanna hang out~" lust fills the short boy's grey eyes.

"EW NO. I'M SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS, GIRLS!" Kaminari runs away.

By the end of swapping, Tokoyami is skipping around and singing Barbie songs while playing tag with Todoroki, Iida is blasting punk music while trying to pierce his ears, and Denki is studying while Mineta ogles over him.

"Green haired boy, get up here." Chelsea waves at me.

She pokes me on the back, and I go numb for a minute.

"What's his main trait?" She asks.

"He's really kind and funny, and he's obsessed with heroes and wants to be one." Uraraka says while punching Kacchan in the face.

The swapping woman's face looks a bit worried.

"Ugh, Chelsea, what happened?" Aizawa seems to have woken up from his positive trance.

"What's that boy's quirk?" She whispers.

She's a terrible whisperer.

"I don't know. It's registered as 'Super Strength', but I don't think it is. Why?" It takes the teacher a moment to comprehend. "Oh no. Apprehend him immediately. I'll call for backup. He's so passionate about being a hero, so this won't end up well."

I grin psychotically.

"This is going to be fun!"

One For All... is the opposite of that All For One?

"Aizawa, it wares off after a few minutes, so don't worry!" Chelsea yells.

By this point, Kacchan is screaming at Uraraka, who's apologizing profusely, Tokoyami and Todoroki are agreeing to take their experience to their grave, Iida is burning his earrings and disposing of his radio, Denki is baffled by the work he had done, and Mineta looked longingly at Momo.

Without letting my classmates see, I grab Chelsea by her magenta hair extensions and throw her off the cliff, stealing her quirk in the process.

"Midoriya, what'd you get swapped into?" Kirishima asks.

"Oh, nothing much." I smile, hiding my urge to steal their quirks and stab them.

Todoroki eyes me suspiciously.

"Hey Todo." I wave at him, my eyes staring into his, and failing to keep my swap a secret.

His eyes widen and he slowly backs away.

Kirishima looks at me then at Todoroki.

"huh?" Eijirou murmurs.

Uraraka rushes over to me, hugging me once close enough.

Normally I'd flinch, but it's just Uraraka. Why would I freak out about her?

"Bakugo's trying to kill me! Help!" She pleads, letting go of her hug to hide behind me.

Bakugo's POV

Round Face runs and hides behind shitty Deku. She can't escape me that easily! And knowing Deku, the second I yell at him he'll run away like a fucking baby.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY, YOU SHITTY NERD!" I yell, pointing at Deku.

Instead of immediately running, he does the strangest thing.

Making direct eye contact with me, he speaks in a cold voice, "Don't waste your time." He walks past me and whispers in my ear, "We all know you have much better things to do, right Katsuki?".

"Huh?" My eyes widen in shock.

Since when does Deku not listen to me?

And since when does he call me Katsuki?! Not even Shitty Hair has the balls to do that.

What exactly happened to him?

Word Count: 796