I've been to heaven and back

I didn't even notice a notification that I got a follow from Trent. And there it was, "Chrissie, right? Thanks for putting up the photo, hey. Means a lot : )" Okay, maybe it's not something very exciting but it was a DM nonetheless - I'll take what I can get. As we were already at Avis, I decided to reply once we're at the car. I got Annie to drive the Ford Fiesta to Hanna's because my thrill might cause a road rage. I replied a very brief message to Trent saying "I cannot believe my eyes! You messaged me! I'm officially the happiest girl in the world today :) You're very welcome." Damn Twitter for it's limited characters! "I’ve a lot of things to say but Twitter's making it hard for me to do so but goodluck in everything and OMG you're so HOT! Take care, hunn x" I resumed and giggled to myself like a frenzied teenage girl.

"What's happening to you?", Annie said. You can only hint the humour in her voice.

"This is like a dream come true, Annie! You know how I have been following him since 2010!", I almost yelped. She started giggling and it turned into laughs and long girly conversations on how she already misses Drew and how I think I'll be able to handle Hanna's broken heart when I have just recovered from mine.

It took about 45 minutes for us to get to Hanna's. "Thank... God... You... caaaaaame!!!", she blurted in between sobs. You can tell that she has been crying for hours, days even. After all, she moved all the way to Brisbane from Sydney just to be with that sickly guy. Probably it's his conscience but he agreed to still split the rent between him and Hanna until she's all packed up and ready to move back to Sydney. Bless her, she was totally in distraught. The three of us talked for hours, about what happened to them, how much she loved him, what her future plans are and how happy she is that we came just two days after she called us.

"We're prepared to drop anything for each other, you know that. If only we can go on that moment we would have but babe, that was at 3 in the morning and you didn't let us sleep til 6!", I said. We all laughed in hysteria. It was nice to see Hanna smile for the first time since we got here.

It was almost 1 in the morning when we decided to finally hit the sack. Since it was a one bedroom apartment I told them they can sleep on the bed while I stay on the futon. They cannot argue as I've already set camp on it. As I layed in bed, I realised I haven't checked my phone since I messaged Trent. A few more notifications came up. My heart skipped a few beats, I could tell, when another message from Trent came up. "That made me smile : ) and your stunning face! Tell me what's on your mind through 04xxxxxxxx. Looking forward to your message! Til then x" What the.. Did that just really happen? Trent Bell gave me his number! My world was spinning more than it should and... OH MY GOD! Hastily, I sent him a quick message saying "Hi Trent, it's Chrissie from the airport this morning. I can't believe how wonderful my day's becoming! All I want to say was you are amazing and I salute you for not giving your dreams up. I listen to your rendition of Adele's 'Someone Like You' ten times a day - except for today because I had to fly and, well, my head spun at the sight of you ;) Yes, fangirling! Anyway, I'm rambling on and you probably won't read this til the morning so I'll close with congratulations on making it through another week and as all of your fans, I look forward to seeing your next performance! Lots of love x Chris" *Send* And I drift to a blissful sleep, full of hearts and flowers and bubbles and... *Phone vibrates* "Trent Bell <3: I have been waiting for your message all day. I'm glad I got your number now :) sleep well beautiful! I'll message in the morning x" And my world just stopped.