Chapter 16

Smut chapter

"Do you think I look fat?" Ally asks Lauren who was folding laundry. Ally felt like she still had a little tummy fat she couldn't get rid of. "Not really babe, I think you look beautiful." Lauren was focused on the baby clothes in front of her.

Walking over to the bed Ally moves the clothes into the basket, and takes the little shirt from her wife's hand. "You okay baby?" Lauren asks, and pulls Ally to sit on her lap. Ally nods her head, "I don't know, I should be but I don't feel okay, I feel ugly...I just want to move on."

Lauren knows what Ally is talking about. She didn't get the perfect recovering process, due to Tyler then having a surprise child. getting an idea, Lauren starts to kiss Ally's collarbone, and mumbles into her skin, "Let me show you how beautiful you are."

Ally smiles, "How so?"

Kissing her neck, Lauren sucks on the part of Ally's neck that drives her crazy. "Lauren the kids..."

"Are asleep..."

Lauren lifts them both off the bed, and gently slams Ally against the wall. "Bed makes a lot of noise." Lauren mumbles into Ally's mouth.

Ally was in a pure bliss, they hadn't done anything in five months, this was overdue. Lauren could feel Ally's heat radiating into her waist. Ally could feel Lauren's little friend growing harder as she grinded into her wife. 

"Lauren let me take them off..." Ally was trying to get put down, but holding her up with one arm, Lauren was happy they all Ally was wearing was a big t shirt and a lace thong. In one pull, Lauren ripped Ally's thong off.

Ally didn't know wether to be mad or extremely turned on, but when she felt Lauren's pant come undone, she had no words. They were both throbbing for each other, craving one another. Lauren gently pressed herself against Ally's bottom lips. She was soaked.

"Lauren no teasing baby...it's been too long." Ally begs.

Lauren does what she's told, and slowly fills her little wife up. Going slow, Lauren was afraid she'd hurt Ally. But the response she was given was anything but pain.

"Mmmf...Lauren you feel so good..." Ally moans out, head leaning against the wall. Lauren moves her hips in and out slowly, while slowly kissing Ally.

Their tongues were dancing with one another, and Lauren let go of one of Ally's legs and snaked her hand up her body. Wrapping her hand around Ally's throat, Ally was beyond turned on. The way Lauren dominated her made her feel hot in ways nobody could do before.

Lauren bucked her hips into Ally a little faster and harder. "God you're so beautiful..." Lauren whispers, and watches Ally close her eyes and bite her lip so she doesn't let out a loud moan.

Lauren feels Ally moving her hips around, in a new way she's never done before. "Lauren let me ride." Ally mumbles out, so Lauren puts her down and lays down on their floor.

Getting on top, Ally positions herself. Taking in all of Lauren, they both groan in pleasure. "Damn baby, you feel so fucking good." Lauren tells Ally.

Leaning down, Ally whispers into Lauren's ear "I can make you cum fast in a minute." This almost made Lauren come undone, but she just just swallows the saliva in her mouth and feels the way Ally is riding around.

Ally remembers something Dinah told her about spelling out 'Coconut' with her hips when she's riding, so that's exactly what she's doing now. And it was working.

The faster Ally went, the more Lauren could feel herself getting close. "Ally st-stop." Lauren couldn't handle it, she wanted to make Ally come first.

"Make me." Ally teases, and goes harder, and Lauren quickly flips them over. Now she's ontop, slamming into Ally. Lauren has to kiss her little wife, to silence her moans of pleasure.

Putting a hand over her throat again, Lauren tells Ally, "Cum if you wanna breathe."

Not that she meant it, but the slight pressure around Ally's throat made her came. And she came hard.

Usually it's just Ally's legs that shake, but this time her entire body spazzed out. To make it worst, Lauren started to play with her clit fast, and Ally roughly grabbed Lauren to kiss her to keep her from screaming, also shoving her hand away from her clit.

Lauren bursted into Ally aswell, and she'd be super surprised if she wasn't pregnant now.

Rolling off of her, the two sweaty girls looked up at their ceiling fan together.

"That was..."

"Wow." Ally finishes for her wife who was still in shock.

"I don't think we have ever been that rough before," Lauren says, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Lauren looks at Ally, and Ally gushes at how cute her wife is. Ally rolls over and kisses her softly. "No baby, it was very much needed."

"Yeah...what was the new thing you were doing with your hips? Who taught you that?" Lauren questions.

"Dinah."

"What the hell would Dinah know about riding a dick."

"Twitter"

"Not surprised...I think it's time we go to bed short stack."

"Right after round two?" Ally asks.

"In the shower?" Lauren puppy dog eyes her wife.

"Yes baby, we can do it in shower." Ally laughs.

Lauren quickly gets up, and lifts Ally over her shoulder. The couple laugh and head to the bathroom.

"I better not get pregnant!"