Yunho

Yunho x fem!reader
Also listen to the song cause why not! ;)
I was on my way to my boyfriends house. Once I reached his house I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and started looking for the keys to his house.
Once I have found the keys I unlocked the door and stepped inside and took my shoes off. I looked down noticing another pare of shoes that weren't mine.
That seemed weird maybe his mom came to visit him or something. That's when I started to hear moans come from his room. I quickly but quietly ran up the stairs towards his room. The moans getting louder as I get closer to his room.

"Ahh Wooyoung! Harder!"

That's the last straw I slammed opened his bedroom door. To see him on top of my best friend..well ex best friend.

"Wooyoung how dare you cheat on me!" I yelled.

Tears started to well up in my eyes.
Why out of people my best friend.

"Wait y/n let me..."

I ran out before he could even say anything to me. I just keep running and running and let my feet take me wherever.
I stopped in my place and looked up and wiped my tears seeing that I was In front of Yunho's house. I walked up to his door and sighed before knocking on the door.
I heard footsteps and a crash before the door opens.

"Hi y/n wait why are you eyes red were you crying?!?!" He panicked pulling me inside.

Yunho led me to the couch and sat me there and left to go get some thing. When Yunho returned he came back with tissue, blanket and a bottle of brisk tea. He handed me the box of tissue and the blanket and opened his tea and looked at me taking a sip.

"Tell me y/n what's the tea who do I need to hurt?" He asked taking another sip of his tea.

"Well you see I went to go visit Wooyoung and I found him cheating on me with my best friend." I said tears starting to fall slowly again.

I felt Yunho sitting next to me, slowly felt him turn my face and he used his thumb to wipe my tears.

"Y/n don't cry you don't need a dipshit like him. I'm always here for you."He said leaning towards my lips.

Finally I felt his lips on mine in shock I froze then started to kiss back. I felt him pull away.

"I'm sorry y/n I knew one day you were going to someone else's so I kept my feelings to my self. So I knew when that bitch messed up I'll be there for you and love you. I understand if  you don't want me." He said softly.

"I love you too Yunho but can we take it slow please?" I ask.

" of course y/n." He said smiling hugging me.
——————————————
Hey Lyrics I hope you enjoy this one it kinda sucks but I tried.
So bye my lyrics till next time.