Yunho(e)

Yunho(e) x Fem!reader

Fluff & some angst

Requested by RalucaMircean

It's been a while since I've last talked to Yunho. Why haven't I talked to my best friend and crush? Cause his girlfriend threatened to hurt me if I even looked at him. She's such a bitchass. Right now I have to head to my dance class that I share with Yunho and his girlfriend Rebecca. I walk in and see the teacher Lee Taeyong my uncle.

"Hi Mr.Lee," I said waving at him.

"Hi Y/n hows your day been?"He asks.

"It's been good Mr. Lee," I said smiling.

"What did I tell you y/n i'm your uncle you don't have to call me Mr.Lee," He said chuckling.

I shook my head and began stretching. The rest of the students filed into the studio. Then in came Yunho and Rebecca.  I saw him wave at me. I turned the other way and keep stretching.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen! Today is the couple dance challenge. You will be assigned your partners by me." Tae said smirking.

The other students groaned while I could here Rebecca whining.

"Okay let's get started the first couple y/n and Yunho." He said smirking at me.

I walked up to Yunho. 

"Our routine," I said.

He nodded. I could feel Rebecca's glare stabbing me. But I shook it off. We got into our position and started dancing.

(You are the first couple.)

Once we were done I walked out of the classroom and walked into the hallway and sat down tears flowing from my eyes.

"Don't cry y/n, he's found the one he's been looking for," I whisper to myself.

"That's right bitch he's found the one he's looking for." I looked up and saw Rebecca she raise her hand and flinched and waited for her hand to come crashing down on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Yunho holding her hand. 

"Rebecca you're taking this a bit too far and yes I found the one I've been looking for and that's Y/n." He said.

"B-but oppa-" She was cut off by Yunho.

"Don't oppa me you're older than me by three years," he growled.

He turned and help me up pulling me into his chest.

"Don't think I didn't know about you threatening her and other girls including your friends." He said.

He put his arm around my shoulder and handed me my bag. 

"Come on y/n," he said walking me out of the school leaving Rebecca there in the middle of the hallway.

__________________________________________________________

HI HELLO! I THOUGHT I SHOULD PUBLISH ANOTHER ONE JUST TO PISS HER OFF AGIAN.  BUT HERE IS ANOTHER ONE LYRICS HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. 

-Anonymous😈❤️