Suffocating

Harry- I feel my lungs burning as I take every breath as the memories play out throughout my eyes, 'Dumbledore was there that whole time why didn't, I saw him behind Bellatrix having his wand to her, I saw it coming out of his wand and throughout her eyes, the Imperio curse, why would be do such a thing, did he do it on purpose?, was he truly the one that killed Sirius and not bellatrix', i kept following Hermione, Ginny and Ron finding them meeting with Dumbledore and Mrs Weasley, each meeting kept opening my eyes to who they really where I am nothing but a puppet that they thought they could marry off to Ginny, so they could take my money, I should of known they where using me this whole, I should of known but at the same time I feel like I known, I just never saw it even though all of it was in front of my eyes. I sigh lying there looking at the ceiling thinking things over not caring about the world around me as I lay there numb and emotionless as tears slip out my eyes and going down the sides of my face.

Vernon- "BOY! GET DOWN HERE!"

Harry- I sigh getting up while whipping the tears away leaving my face and eyes red. I walk down to the living room all the way through to the kitchen, bot uncle Vernon and Dudley sitting there at the table as I see my aunt making her toast. "Yes uncle Vernon"

Vernon- "breakfast"

Harry- I nod "yes sir" I get the eggs, bacon and sausages on while one my aunt was done putting toast on as I cook breakfast. Once I was done I started cleaning the pots I used when I go throw to the floor getting kicked in my hips, but even though the pain was there I felt nothing

Vernon- I see the boy not in pain, I picked him up "why aren't you in pain boy!?"

Harry- "because I don't feel anything anymore, I don't see the point in it I deserve it, the pain as well as numbness and I deserve death"

Vernon- I dropped the boy, 'this wasn't how it was supposed to happen this wasn't how it was supposed to be the boy was suppose to not want the pain and not want death, he thought he was suppose to deserved this, we where getting payed to abuse and neglect him but we won't get the money anymore, we went to fare, why did we want the money in the first place I get enough money for the family, I feel like I was finally free of the spells the old fools put on me and my family, we where forced to do this, what have we done' I look at Petunia with tears in her eyes seeing Dudley the same out the corner of my eyes we where all now free from the old fool manipulation. I pick up harry walking into the living room hugging him close to my chest his Petunia and Dudley joining in, we all let our tears out/go as we all keep mumbling apologies and more while hugging Harry.

Harry- I lay my head on my uncle shoulders as he hugs me my aunt and cousin joining in, felt magic release from them I saw them, they where obey and compulsion charms, potions and spells including they where put the by Dumbledore. I feel my family break around me, now that they are free from their spells and more they where showing true emotions, 'I guess this is what family feels like'

----

Harry- for the rest of the summer they treated me right, I still helped out around the house especially the gardening which I love and cooking as well, I now get full meals and they treat me with kindness like a normal family should, yeah I might feel the same things that I felt what broke the spell and more from them but I glad I now have a family that care for me. I sit in a compartment on the train, at summer me and my family went to Diagon and knockturn alley turns out aunt petunia was a witch but was kicked out of school for something my father did and she got the blame because of being in Slytherin and that a innocent Gryffindor didn't do that, later on in life my father apologized and everything was all good. I hear a meow from next to me seeing my cat Winter purring and meowing as I stroke her head but I had stopped because of going into thought and she wanted to get fluffied, spoiled girl, so glad I put spells on my clothing because her fur is getting everywhere (also he doesn't have his glasses anymore)

 I hear a meow from next to me seeing my cat Winter purring and meowing as I stroke her head but I had stopped because of going into thought and she wanted to get fluffied, spoiled girl, so glad I put spells on my clothing because her fur is getti...

Ron- I open the compartment door seeing harry "what's with the posh clothes you turning into a pureblood sum like Malfoy especially that turtleneck its fucking gay especially with that cat next to it who's is it?"

Harry- I huff in annoyance "Actually I like these clothing thank you very much got them from muggle london because now that where in fifth year where aloud to wear whatever remember and as for the pureblood sum thing you just practically took the mick out of your self, your a pureblood who does talk to your cousin all because he is a squib and as for the gay thing seriously Ron you have people around you who are gay or bi for example both Seamus and Dean are together who are Bisexual and theirs Dumbledore who you look up too who is gay and was bonded magically with Gellert Grindelwald, and as for me I don't know my sexuality because I don't like anyone sexually and romantically, I never have after all know if I will or not in the future after all I am only fifteen anything can happen in the future and as for the cat this cat is mine and her name is Winter"

Ron- I huff "Dumbledore is not gay and as for Seamus and Dean always knew they where fucking fags"

Hermione- (she after the meetings was always oblivated because truly she is Harry's friend and doesn't agree what they are doing and has spells and that on her also and hopefully be off her soon) I turn to Ron "Dumbledore is gay everyone knows that plus you just practically insulted our friends including my father because now that my mother and father are getting a divorce my father is with another person who is a man because as you now know my dad is Bisexual, so am I, so Ron go and fuck your self" I say before hexing him out of the compartment, I turn to Harry now feeling a weird feeling go through me "sorry about that"

Harry- I see like my family the same thing where her spell and more vanished away "nah it's alright, want to sit?"

Hermione-  I smile "yeah sure"

Harry- "let's gossip, so tell me who you fancy because i can tell it's not Ron anymore?"

Hermione- "Daphne Greengrass"

Harry- "ooh the Slytherin ice queen, I love it"

----

C.W.