Chapter 2

"So. What're we gonna do for the building competition?" Jesse asked the gang.

They were all at the treehouse sitting down in a circle.

"Well.. that's gonna be a tough one, we have to decide on something that the others wouldn't." Petra set a hand on her chin.

"So ocelot is definitely out of the question." Olivia added.

"Well, I mean, just because their mascot is an ocelot, doesn't mean they'll choose it. I know Lukas is full of surprises." Petra replied.

"How do you know exactly?" Axel tilted his head, "Lukas is an unlikeable jerk."

"I mean- I just know because I've worked against him before?" Petra rubbed the back of her neck.

The 4 looked at her, she set a hand on her hip.

"What about a Pig?" Jesse tilted his head.

"That's too basic. Sorry Reuben." Olivia replied, with a small chuckle.

Reuben huffed, Jesse patted his head.

"I feel like we should make a model of a hostile mob, to be honest those are really cool." Petra grinned.

"Fair point, we could totally wow the judges," Jesse agreed, "Okay So what do you guys think? What hostile mob should we build ?" Jesse asked.

"I'm gonna have to say creeper." Axel said.

"Ghast !" Olivia smirked.

"A wither would be funky." Petra shrugged.

"A wither would be cool.." Jesse nodded in agreement.

"So. Should we go hunting for materials tonight ? While everyone is asleep? Just so it'll be easier." Petra shrugged.

"What about the mobs though?" Olivia squinted.

"who cares?" Petra replied.

They all looked at her confused

"C'mon hunting at night is fun!" Petra shrugged.

"I don't know, Petra it's kind of dangerous." Olivia set a hand on her hip.

"Okay.. you guys can look near the city with lights, and I'll go in the dark." Petra responded.

"Okay...." Jesse finally agreed, rolling his eyes a bit.

"Great." Petra grinned before clasping her hands together.

"We got this competition in the bag..." she hummed.