Who is in the Mood for Making Grape juice?

I am extremely tired from soccer but here I go. Hopefully, I don't fall asleep while writing. *Different day* I only wrote half a paragraph before now, that's just sad. I will try to do better today but I feel like someone stuffed a bunch of cotton into my head threw my nose, meaning I have severe allergies at the moment, I am allergic to pollen, and my nose is a leaky faucet today. But I will try my best nevertheless.

Bakugou got a cocky smirk as he reeled back his arm and threw the ball with an explosion right behind it. After he threw the ball a loud DIE echoed around. Tense anticipation spread throughout the students as they waited for Aizawa-sensei to show them his result. After what felt like an eternity to the students, Aizawa-sensei shows them Bakugou's score. Everyone's mouth dropped open when 705.2 meters glowed on the screen.

"Wow, 705 meters are you kidding me!" A boy with yellow hair blurted.

"I wanna go! This looks fun!" A pink-skinned and haired, alien-looking girl exclaimed as she clasped her hands together and lead forward in anticipation.

Another boy shouted, "This is what I am talking about, using our quirks as much as we want!"

Suddenly the excited atmosphere dropped when Aizawa-sensei started talking: "You think this is fun? You have three years to become a hero and you think it is all games and playtimes? Idiots. Today you are going to compete in eight physical tests to gouge your potential. Whoever comes in last will have no potential, and will be expelled."

Everyone was flabbergasted at the news. Izumi looked over to Izuku and saw that he was mentally freaking out over only being able to use one for all at 0 and 100%.

"I get to decide how this class runs, understand! If thats a problem you can head home right now," Aizawa-sensei explained while he pulled the hair out of his face and grinned at them.

Then the cheerful talkative girl, who Izumi and Izuku saved, started complaining about it being unfair. Aizawa-sensei gave her a biting remark about natural disasters, power-hungry villains, and catastrophic accident which wipeout cities aren't fair. He went on to tell them that it is a hero's job to combat that unfairness.

"Now let the games begin," Aizawa-sensei announced to the now pumped up students.

As everyone walked to the first test, Aizawa-sensei pulled Izumi and the grape haired midget to the side.

"You two are a special case." Aizawa-sensei explained in a low voice, " So, instead of you two competing against the other students, you guys will be going against each other for the next week and I will determine who has the most potential."

Izumi felt a tingle down her spine as if someone was staring at her but Izumi ignored the feeling and nodded, determined to beat the grape boy next to her. When Izumi looked at the guy she was competing against she saw that he was already staring at her with a weird look in his eyes. Thoroughly creeped out Izumi ran to the closets person she knew which happened to be Bakugou since Izuku was running the 50-meter dash.

Bakugou looked down at Izumi who was clinging to his shirt: "What's wrong Ice-princess?" Bakugou asked as he followed her gaze.

When Bakugou saw that the grape boy was staring at Izumi with a creepy look on his face, Bakugou's anger shot through the roof.

Explosions went off on Bakugou's palms as he opened his mouth to yell at the midget boy: "What the F....."

Bakugou's sentence was cut off by hands clamping over Izumi's ears.

"Izu-Kun!!" Izumi whined.

Izuku didn't respond to her but instead turned to Bakugou and started one of his rare scoldings: "Bakugou don't you remember the last time Izumi heard you swear? Mom was furious when she copied you. Do you want her mad at you again?"