The Press

After splitting off from Uraraka and Iida, Izumi interrogated Izuku about what he had talked to Bakugo about. He looked away embarrassed and explained how had accidentally told Bakugo that is power was borrowed.

"You baka!! It is supposed to be a secret remember!!!" She scolded while shaking her head in disappointment.

Izuku rubbed his neck: "I know I know, but it was an accident. I felt like I had to explain to him why I have a quirk, but I got carried away." 

She huffed but excepted the explanation. The rest of the way home they walked in comfortable silence. 

The next day when the twin got to school, a mob made up of the press blocked the entrance. Izuku decided to sacrifice himself and go first so they wouldn't notice Izumi as the tried to interview him. Sadly there were too many of them so a few noticed Izumi and started bombarding her with questions. 

"Umm...umm..uhh...I...I...umm,"

Soon she was saved by Bakugo who angrily stormed pass the press, grabbing Izumi's wrist while doing so. Still disoriented from the press, she let Bakugo lead her to class. The whole way there Bakugo held on to Izumi, not letting go till they got to class.

"Umm..Thank you?" She said unsure. 

"Why the hel...heck did that sound like a question!?" Bakugo yelled though not as loud or angry as usual, he even caught himself. 

Izumi looked confused for a moment before realizing she is still mad at him.

Crossing her arms in defiance and turning away Izumi replied: "Why does that matter?" 

For a split, second pain flashed on Bakugos face before being covered by forced annoyance. He made a  noise of annoyment while turning away and heading to his seat. Not noticing the hurt on Bakugos face, Izumi walked into class slightly proud of her self for not caving. Aizawa-sensei walked in and announced that today will be an important event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the extremely short chapter but I have a lot of tests and homework this week so I don't have much time to write this. Also no update next week due to it being so close to Christmas.