PART 1

"LUCKIE!! PLEASE!!"

I was standing at at the top of the building... Standing...

Some guy is trying to stop me,
but I cannot clearly see him.
And he's voice, I love his voice.

"PLEASE!! WAG!! " ani nito.

I don't even know what is he talking about.
Di ko din alam kung ano ginagawa ko.

But I smile at him then...

"Luckie...  NO!!!"

I jump off.

.

Then I suddenly opened my eyes,
My heart was beating so fast.. What was that? A weird dream? It felt real. and who is Luckie by the way?

Saka ko kinuha phone ko and saw the time. It was still 3:30 pm.
But I didn't want to sleep again, Afraid that my dream might pop out again. So I decided to get out of my bed and go to the balcony to feel the cold breeze air.

Actually I lived with my both parents, and my older brother.
We lived in a condo near the city. Since we were in the highest building, Palagi kong pumupunta sa balcony to see the scenery of the city, there are still cars and few people walking pass through and the tall buildings whom I enjoy looking at them every night because of the lights.

Then I directly saw the huge and big screen that was attached behind the huge building.
It was actually a short advertisement about the incoming music video of the most famous boy group artist in the entire universe as they say an they are called as King of Boy Group.

If you think I'm one of the fans who go crazy a lot about them, Well uhmm..
the hell YEAH! Sino nga ba ang hindi makakaiwas sa mga nagwagwapuhang mukha nila!!! KYAHH!!!

Habang pinapanood ko isa-isang nagpapakita sila....

FIRST..
Si Tantan yung unang nagpakita, siya pala yung maknae nila and pinaka cute sa kanila.
SECOND
Star- ang main rapper, then leader nila and Star ang stage name nito dahil sa nagniningning nitong kagwapuhan.
THIRD
Gray- main vocal and pinaka matanda sa kanila pero pinaka childish. He's 20 years old
Then LASTLY
Max- main visual, sub-rapper, main-dancer and yung pinaka gwapo sa kanila, by the way he's my imaginary husband.

And I suddenly smile, how I wish I would going to have the chance to meet them.

But my smile suddenly fade as I saw the next advertisement of another girl group called ROYAL. They called them as Queen of Girl Group.
It consists of 3 beautiful ladies. Pero dati sila but to cut the story short one died and the police are still investigating what really happened but for now they say it was suicide.

But I really envy them, I wish I could just be like them, Di ko alam kung bakit ganito pakiramdam ko, I don't want the way I live.

I hate myself and I don't want to go to school because I think It wasn't the path towards my dream. I want to be just like them. I want to feel the popularity and able to receive love from many people.

It was so cold... So I decided to ran inside the house and quickly close the door.

But I was suprised cause my older brother was holding a bamboo stick and he was just gonna hit me but I screamed.

"AHHH!!!!"

Napasigaw nalang din ito

"AHHHH!!"

Gush tinalo niya pa ako sa lakas ng kanyang sigaw.
So yun nga lumabas sina mama at papa.
Dahil sa panic...
My Dad was holding a gun and actually my Dad was a police and he's only using it for defense to scare people away but he won't actually gonna shoot.