Chapter 12

PoV: Sonic

I couldn't get the memory of that taste out of my mouth. I wanted to know if it was just Rouge, or if other people tasted that good. I raised my arm, I was alive... did I taste the same? My tongue grazed my fur, no flavor...

"Disappointing..." I signed, "What was that?" I bit my middle finger as I recalled the flavor, "Why did it taste so good?"

I don't want to become him, it was just the kiss. It was just in the heat of the moment. It was the lip gloss she had on...

My phone went off, time for class. I grabbed a few sodas and walked out to the bus stop, locking my door on the way out. The bus was crowded, the smell of must and sweat still surrounding the air. My stop came and I pushed myself put of the crowd. The campus seemed off. Fake cobwebs over the trees and bushes. Even plastic spiders tangle in them.

"Tails is late for once," Rouge walked up to me, "And Knuckles caught a cold so I don't want to be anywhere near him."

"Is that so?" I picked up one of the fake spiders and snapped of its legs and a live spider crawled near me.

"Eww, get away from there," Rouge pulled me away.

"It's just a spider," I replied.

"Sonic," she wasn't releasing my hand, the smile on her face... It wasn't a good sign.

---

"Aa~!"

Her hand unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down. I felt Rouge's hand slip under my boxer, touching me.

"For someone who's puking all the time you sure are soft to the touch," Rouge licked my ear, "You know how good you taste?"

Huh? But I tasted bland earlier... did it change- "ngh!"

She pushed her finger where it shouldn't be.

"Warm~" she kissed me. That flavor struck me again. She pulled away, "I wonder how hot you'll feel inside me."

Bzzz! Bzzz! Her phone stopped he. She answered, refusing to release me.

"Sonic's busy right now, he can't bother with any of you... Yeah, I'm busy too."

"Mm!" She push me onto the ground.

"No, he won't be around for lunch either... Sorry, he's just busy today," she hung up and knelt down in front of me, "Why don't you be a good boy a let me teach you something new."

She lifted her skirt, she had no underwear on...

"You shouldn't reveal yourself like that," I looked away.

"Not even Knuckles gets this treatment. Now listen to me," she went from her usual self to stern as she held my face by my cheeks, "You know what are to me? You're my little fuckboy. And if you want to stay that way, you can say absolutely nothing. A single word to anyone and I'll spill your little secret."

No... does she know?! If she knows exe will go after her. I can't kill her, No!

"Understand?" She squished my cheeks. I couldn't calm my heart, what of she really knew?

"... yes..." I let her have her way with me. If she really knew, I couldn't risk her telling.

PoV: Shadow

I was finally walking again. And I was mailed copies of images of my attacker from one camera that only caught glimpses. The wire a black hoody and pants. Something stood out in those glimpses. Red shoes...

Anyone could have owned shoes like that, but not any with bloodstains.

PoV: ???

"So, this is where people have been going missing. I can't wait to find who's responsible!"

~~~