【𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟】

y'all better read my seungjin book before i delete your minecraft

shits happening my dudes

sorry for no updates, my school decided i should have more
tests and assignments right after i finished my other ones ;)
__________________________________________________________________________________

break was over and that meant minho had to go back to hell, aka school. jisung and minho spent the night before cuddling the crap outta eachother uwu.

minho woke up to his alarm of jisung's verse in wow 'jEoGYa nOOnA hOkShI nAmJA cHiNgU iSsEoYo?' what a blessing to wake up to. (my actual alarm is jisung yelling at me to wake my ugly ass up :D) minho went to washup and brush his teeth until he looked in the mirror and saw the hickies jisung had given him previously, minho used a bit of makeup to cover it and made sure to wear a long ass turtleneck.

minho walked off to school with felix, seungmin and jeongin, woojin was a grade above

minho walked off to school with felix, seungmin and jeongin, woojin was a grade above. "damn, if ji was here, he'd be quaking" felix chuckled. "it's funny watching your fangirls fangirl over you even though you have a famous boyfriend", seungmin retorted. minho quietly giggled before walking towards his locker, as he opened it millions of letters and boxes of chocolates came flowing out. minho sighed as jeongin laughed, "hyung, jisung hyung's going to get overprotective if he finds out you're popular with the ladies", "and no one will tell him, right innie?", minho threatened causing jeongin to cower with fear. minho picked up all the letters and chocolates sliding into his bag, minho was the nice popular hot guy at school, he'd actually read them.

woojin left to his class as seungmin, felix and minho walked to their class, a few girls started dying over minho and his outfit. "alright class sit, we have a couple new students today!" the teacher announced, the classroom was filled with explosive chatters. four familiar looking guys walked in, everyone gasped in shock. minho's jaw dropped as he made eye contact with jisung. girls and guys started to scream, literally. "hi guys, my names han jisung!", "hwang hyunjin!", "seo changbin", "bang chan", they slowly introduced. "thank you, please take a seat", jisung approached minho taking a seat next to him. "sungie, why didn't you tell me you enrolled here?" minho asked shocked, "surprise", jisung winked.

the rest of the day jisung and the others got harassed making their boyfriends jealous, woojin was just ranting about how much he craved chicken. minho glared toward jisung's direction getting jealous because of how he was smiling and laughing with girls. minho walked towards the other side of the school, he heard footsteps following him but waved it off. suddenly he was pushed to the wall, "where do you think you're going baby?", jisung hovered over minho, "y-you looked busy" he mumbled shyly, "princess, you know i will only love you", he leaned in to kiss minho passionately but softly. "c-can you come over tonight so we can cuddle?" minho asked shyly. "of course sunshine", minho smiled brightly before pecking his soft lips.

the first day of school flew by pretty fast, minho had to stay after school for soccer training and jisung insisted on staying to watch but chan dragged him home to compose more songs. minho ran to the locker room sweating, he quickly changed and packed his bags running outside but soon stopped by... rain. minho checked his bag for an umbrella, "damn rain go away, i wanna go home and see sungie", he pouted before sprinting home almost tripping a few times.

when minho arrived home he was soaked and shaking, "minho are you alright? i'll run a warm bath for you" woojin panicked, minho nodded before he quickly ran upstairs to change and take a nice warm bath before putting on the warmest thing he could find.

minho laid in bed for a while sneezing a few times becoming teary eyed waiting for jisung to arrive.

__________________________________________________________________________________

again, sorry for not updating!