【𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖】

10k reads!? (。・ω・)ノ゙♥
wow thank you guys!
sorry for not updating, I had a bunch of
tests and assignments
—————

minho pov;

i raced through the hallways, bumping into people and tripping, tears formed in my eyes as the thought of jisung doing something stupid. minho run faster goddamit, you don't have thick thighs for nothing! i jumped over railings and found myself behind the school to see a whole crowd of people gathered in a circle. some cheering and encouraging the fight while some trying to stop it. i roughly pushed everyone out of the way to see jisung pinned to the ground with minwoo on top of him with blood all over his face and clothes. my legs automatically ran towards minwoo kicking him off jisung with all my might.

"what the fuck!", minwoo grunted from being kicked in the hip, "y-you get away from him!", i yelled back trying to defend jisung. "you fucking ratted me out didn't you? you piece of shit", minwoo yelled ready to throw a fist at minho as he stood there in shock, QUICK MINHO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! i yelled but my legs wouldn't move, i was too afraid and weak. i closed my eyes ready for an impact on my stomach but heard a heavy thud on the ground, i looked down to see jisung beating the living hell outta minwoo, "s-s-sungie stop!", i yelled as i dragged him off of minwoo.

3rd pov

once jisung calmed down he looked at the slightly shorter male (stfu minho's a dwarf lookin' ass in this story :D) before hugging him tightly and crying, "i-i..", he choked out as tears fell down his now bruised face, "it's okay, take your time", minho reassured as he held tightly on jisung's jacket. they stayed silent for a few minutes, taking in the fact that they weren't together for so long. (no cuddles :'<)

minwoo's pov

i got up on my feet clutching my chest from the beating, i ran over and grabbed a baseball bat laying on the grassy field.

3rd pov

minsung were too busy engulfing each other in the phattest hug ever that they didn't realise minwoo running towards them with a fucking baseball bat.

minho's pov (sorry for so many pov swaps ahah)

"MINHO LOOK OUT-", jisung yelled trying to pull me away when i felt a thump towards my head, dang that's gonna leave a mark, smh. it stung but i couldn't say a word or scream in pain, my eyes closed on me as my legs gave out as well.

jisung's pov

i watched in horror as minho fell to the ground as blood poured out of his head, "MINHO!", i yelled as more tears came out of my eye. i looked up to see minwoo smiling like a psychopath, i ran to him and pushed him against the wall harshly causing him to cough out blood. how dare he hurt my min, i thought as i continued to beat the shit outta him.

(idk man)

3rd pov

god woojin pushed through the crowd to see minho laying on the ground, injured. his blood fumed at the thought of someone hurting his child, DO THEY WANT TO DIE IN THE HANDS OF GOD? woojin thought as he quickly dialled the ambulance as well as trying to stop the bleeding. i'm gonna send that kid to jail, how dare he hurt my son, woojin kept complaining as he watched at how minwoo was just getting beaten up by jisung. (god woojin is savage)

_____
yo idk what this chapter is but i want to sleep so :D
this story's gonna end soon btw :') rip