Ch42: Flavor

Sana's Pov

We arrived at the "flavor" before Dusk, at first i thought this place would be anything but an ordinary building, but when we entered the said place, we were welcomed by booming sounds of music I can't even understand.

Shit it was a bar, the hell they have bar here in the afterlife.?
I look at tzuyu eyeing her with dismayed face.

"Why is it, that no one oriented us, that we're going to a strip bar.?

Is this your kind of definition of the word, "Rest" to you.?

I asked the two Guardian, momo just answered me with a force smile, and tzuyu as usual is wearing her cold face that gives a "don't mess up with me" to all passer-by that is checking me.

Tsk if she doesn't want someone to eye me top to bottom, she should have not brought me here in the first place.

The soul beside me is clinging in my arm, surely dahyun is not the type to go into places like this on earth.
She must be so uncomfortable.
So I pulled her closer to me, setting my hands around her hips, dahyun is so soft like a little sister and all i want to do is protect her in this situation.

What i did caught momo's attention, i knew what she's thinking, and maybe also what she's feeling.
For a second i thought she's gonna launch at me but she didn't.

She just shrugged it off and walk towards the bar and started flirting with the bartender.
Living me with tzuyu and naive dahyun.

Tzuyu

"Sit here, wait for me till i come back.
I'll just talk to someone, I'll get us a room."

Tzuyu said while guiding us towards a sofa with a small round table.

Sana

"Be fast, dahyun isn't feeling this environment.
Next time, tell us what we should expect."

I said while shaking my head still in dismay.

"And
Don't talk to any girls or you'll be getting what you never wanted."

I added, threatening her.
She left us with a slight nod signaling me, that she's taking the threat seriously.
That's one thing i like about her.

Just one glimpse of you, Yoda, looking and checking on other girls, i can blew the roof of this place.

Back on earth it was the other way round, it's her always getting slightly jealous with anyone that shows appreciation towards me.

But this time it's me, you can't blame me, because a while ago when we were entering the facility, some of the people here are paying respect to the Guardians we are with.
Acts like, nodding towards them, smiling at them, greeting them, some even fist bumped with momo.
Seems like they got reputation here in this place.

Which lead me to a conclusion that maybe they spend too much time here.
Later Chou Yoda, i will interrogate you, and you should prepare, start thinking for the right answers or i will be the death of you.

My thoughts were stolen by the fidgeting of the soul beside me.

"Is there something wrong dahyun.?"

I asked the girl who is looking at the Guardian that is sitting on the lap of some random girl.
Laughing and drinking like she didn't just leave someone behind..
Right now i feel sad for dahyun.
Surely tzuyu is a douchebag for leaving me before, But she has paid for it up till here in the afterlife she became mute, afraid to say something, be it a lie or the truth.