Chapter 1

"Its a girl?"

Newt met Minho behind the homestead "what are we gonna do about the girl?" Minho said, his face looked worried. "I'm not sure but she seemed pretty hot" Minho's face went red "Newt!!" "I'm sorry Minho, I was just teasin'. Come on you can't be mad at me." Minho sighed "yeah, yeah." Alby ran up to newt "she has woken up. come on!" The three of them ran inside to see the girl.

"Hey, what's your name? Do you remember?" Newt looked at her, not sure if she could hear him. "I..I'm Ashleigh. Where am I?" Alby spoke up "welcome to the glade. Newt, could you show the greenie around the glade?" "Sure. Come with me." Newt looked at Minho. He didn't seem happy and Newt knew why.

Even though know one at the glade knew about Minho and Newt, Minho always got jealous, Newt just hoped Minho wouldn't do something stupid. Considering what Newt had said earlier, even if it was a joke....

-
-
-
-

"Well, that's the glade."

Newt and Ashleigh were sitting under a tree. Newt had just explained the rules to the new greenie.

"So, who was the guy in the building with you, before you took me on the tour? Why did he look angry at me?" Newt didn't want to tell Ashleigh about Minho, "uhh... He's Minho." A strong wind blew and a loud rumble. Ashleigh stood up "what was that??" She looked worried "that's the doors, they close every night at about this time." Chuck ran up to them, "how are you two love birds going?" Newt went bright red. "C'mon Chuck stop messing around. Can you show Ash the sleeping area? Thanks mate."

Morning rose and Ashleigh woke up to the sound of a loud rumble. She saw Minho and Newt standing by the huge doors leading to the maze. "Please be careful out there"Newt said holding Minho's hands. "don't worry Newt, I know that place like the back of my hand." Newt kissed minho on the fore head. Newt had a look of worry in his eye. "I promise to be careful if you promise not to get all cozy with the greenie. Ok?" Newt smiled and Minho ran into the maze.

A couple days had past and the new girl had settled in. Newt was sitting under a tree with an apple. Minho was there leaning against the tree taking a bite out of his own apple. "Hey newt!" Ashleigh yelled out as she ran up to the boy. "Can I talk to you? Alone?.." Minho looked at him. He rolled his eyes and walked away.