Should Have Known

Tatyana P.O.V

I can't believe this is the actual August Alsina! He is the biggest drug dealer in New Orleans! I should have fucking known!

Me: You know what fuck you August, fuck this stupid ass house, and fuck you Keenan and Trey  for losing my best friend, I'll find her on my on.

I forgot that Tyler had her phone. I called it, it went straight to voicemail

Voicemail:  you have reached the voicemail of Tyler, i oviously can't come to the phone right now so leave a message at the beep!!

Me: Shit!

August came running behind me when I left his man cave or whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

August: look i know you probably dont want to hear this , but....

Me: Your right i don't want to here this, bye!!!

August: Tee, where the fuck are you going?

Me: To find my fucking bestfriend!

August P.O.V

I couldn't just let her walk away so i just walked beside her.

Tee: what??

Me: Can't a nigga walk beside you for comfort and help??

Tee: i don't need shit from your lying ass!

Me: how did i fucking lie?? you never asked me.

Tee: thats the thing i trusted you! But i guess i was wrong!

Me: Look, Baby.....

Tee: No i'm not your baby just leave me alone!

Me: Please just come with me, and we'll find Tyler,I  promise.

Tatyana's P.O.V.

Me: okay...

I walked back to the house with August, still mad at his sexy ass, and August took some keys off of his kitchen Island and we ran to the car!!

August: look, baby.. I know where these niggas spot at so we have to head over to their trap house , I want you to stay in the car and don't get out!

I didn't say anything. 

August: Tatyana, Do you fucking here me?!

I know he didn't!

Me: its kinda hard not to fucking here you when your FUCKING SCREAMING IM MY DAMN EAR!!

He just don't know I am not the one to fuck with, I will cut his ass and be on about my buisness.We road for 30 minutes in silence and then we pulled up at the other house.

August: okay stay here.

He reached over and took something black and shinny out of the glove compartment!

Me: is that a fucking gun!?!?!

Augsust: Calm down I won't have to use it. Its just for scare..

Me: whatever..

I waited for it seems like forever! I just looked through his car. He had the best furniture design i had ever seen in my life! He had red velvet custom seats with AAA embroidered in them. I was just admiring his seats when, I heard a loud bang, and August and Tyler came running to the car.

Me: TYLER!! Omfg! Did they hurt you?? Where did they take you? Did they rape you??

Tyler: no, no, and Hell no. They didn't do anything, but asked me what I knew about August.

I sighed and leaned back in the seat.

August: And what did you say?

Me: Nigga, you so fucking rude she just got fucking kidnapped and you worried about what the next nigga was saying! Just take us home!

August: I will!

August P.O.V.

We sat in silence all the way to take them home, the only time we talked is when Tyler told me where to turn, cause Tee stuck up ass wouldn't talk to me, I swear to god she fine as hell, but stubborn! We finally pulled up and Tee ran out of the car.

Me: Tee!!!

Tatyana: bye!!

I stepped out the car and walked to their porch where Tee was standing with her arms folded across her chest.

Me: listen... Im sorry I didn't tell you about my lifestyle, but I didn't want you to not even like me before you got to know me.

Tatyana: i understand.. Listen we can meet up for breakfast to talk it out tomorrow.

August: Okay.