Relationship?

August POV

After that kiss at the resturant I was going to take Tee back to my house to see what she thought of it. We were riding down the road and I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. She caught me looking at her and giggled and looked away.

Tee: why are you looking at me?

Me: I can't look at you now? Damn!

Tee: I mean... I don't know.. But if you take a picture it will last longer.

Me: you funny.

Tee: i try... Lol...

I looked at her and smirked and she laughed like I wasn't impressing her.

Me: anyway.. I still dont know much about you.

Tee: What do you wanna know?

Me: Are you in college?

her face got really dull as if she didn't want to answer the question. And that's how I knew some shit was finna blow up.

Tee: I'm waiting on an acceptance letter.

Me: From???

Tee: It dosent matter where.

I stopped the car in the middle of the highway. And Tee looked at me like she was finna slapped the shit out of me.

Tee: What the fuck are you doing! August you could get us killed!

Me: Tell me where and i'll move!

Tee: why does it even matter??

A huge 12 wheeler Truck came past shaking the car with its winds and blowing its horn. I wasn't fucking moving until Tee told me where she was trying to go to college at.

Tee: UAB.

Me: What the Hell..

Tee: What??

Me: Do you know where the fuck that is?

Tee: Well if I didn't know do you think Iwould be going there.?!?! Why are you so mad I just sent it off yesterday morning and it takes at least a month for return letters.

Me: okay..

I know a nigga sound weak as  fuck, but I had just actually got to know Tee and I didn't want to lose her to some stupid ass college. I actually like her.

Tatyana's POV

August was acting strange as fuck, I know we had a connection,but we weren't together and plus im pretty sure he has hella girls anyways. I reached over and grabbed Augusts' hands, he was still looking out the window at the road and not making eye contact with me, so I squeezed his hand to get his attention. He looked at me with his sparkley brown eyes and I couldnt help, but ask...

Me: What's wrong bae.???

August: Ma, im starting to like you but your trying to leave a nigga, I aint ever felt this way about a girl, but there is just something bout you.

Me: August I know we just met, but I feel the same way. You don't have to worry baby, if we start anything between us I will reconsider the college to a college down here in New Orleans.

He looked at me and leaned in for kiss and I pushed him away.

August: why you do that.

Me: I just don't kiss niggas on a daily basis without a relashionship.

August POV

I think it was about time for me to just go ahead and cuff Tee cause I don't think that I would want to see her with any body else and I really didn't want any of these hoes and gold diggers. So i pulled over to the nearest gas station which was a mapco.

Tee: Do you have to pee or something?

Me: no, but get out please.

I took Tee bye the hand and walked her to the middle of the lot and got on my knee.

Tee: August Alsina what are you doing?!

Me: listen baby.... I know we don't know eachother that well, but I have strong feelings for you and i dont see myself commiting to any other girl right now and it would kill me to see you be with another nigga so Tatyana will you be my girl??

I hope she says yes.

Tee: girl as in girlfriend??

Me: yes.

Tee: then I guess I could be with your crazy ass for a while.

She grinned a sexy grin and
I picked her up and gave her the most passionate kiss I ever gave a girl that I wasnt fucking. She's mine. All mine.