When You First Meet

(Y/N) Your name

(L/n) Last name

(f/s) favorite sport

(f/sb) favorite subject in school

Leonardo

You hurried, cursing under your breath. Thanks to your (f/s) practice, you were stuck walking home in the dark.

You had just moved here with your mom. You also just started school and made the team for (f/s). You're coach made you stay later than everyone else because you had to catch up with everyone else. Today you proved worthy to play the next game next Friday.

Even though you've been here a week, you weren't used to New York City at all. You looked in a alley and saw nothing, so you went through it.

Bad idea.

When you were in the middle of the alley, they struck. Three men surrounded you. They all had black ish hair, but you couldn't see their eyes thanks to the dark. Not that you wanted to, you just wanted to have all the facts for the police later.

"Well, this girl is a pretty one, isn't she boys?" The skinniest, tallest one said. They all were smirking at you, which wasn't a good sign.

You guessed the tallest one was the leader, for he was speaking more than the others. But, you weren't really listening.

Then, the leader made his move. He charged at you and pushed you against the wall, kissing you roughly, carelessly. You tried pulling away, but it was no use. Then, you got a idea.

You kicked the jerk in between his legs as he slid his hands up your shirt. But, instead of writhing away in pain, the guy pulled away for a small second.

"You missed, sweetheart." He whispered, that smirk still on his face. You just gaped open mouthed and quickly regretted it. He kissed you again, harder this time. Next thing you now, his body and lips just disappear.

You open your closed eyes. You didn't know when they closed, just that they did. But, when you opened them to see your savoir, you were shocked.

Standing in front of you was a turtle. He had green skin and a dark blue mask that complimented his almost matching blue eyes. He also had a sword in his hand that he slipped onto his back with his other one.

He stared at you as you stared at him. Then he began to climb up to the roof. "Wait! Can you at least tell me your name?" You called after him.

He stopped and looked down at you.

"Leonardo."

"(Y/n)" You said but he was already gone.

Raphael

You followed your brother to the rooftops.

Just a week ago, you moved in with your dad and brother in New York from (State).