kentuki fri ur buns

The King was sitting on his huge throne consuming on some Whoppers as usual. One of his jokers came towards him dressed as a clown. He said softly, "McNugg3t m8?". The king then proceeded to throw a Whopper at his face."tak3 sme ch1kn fr15 m8." Then, a steed of cows came running towards the joker as he threw the fries at him. The cows started chewing on the clown. Later, two henchmen came, a red-haired lady and a chihuahua. The red-haird lady said,  "bruh, chu g0t v1s1tor."  The chihuahua did nothing, but think how bad the Beverley Hills Chihuahua movie sequels were so bad, but the song from the trailers was so catchy. Then, a man in a military suit came in.

       The Colonel came in, and he gave the red-haired girl some ice cream as he says "Fr0sti f0 chu." He than give the chihuahua a red tinted taco and said, "Chu b3 as l0c0 as me mom." The dog and red-haired girl proceeded to eat their new gifts. The man the proceeded to the king who was eating his last Whopper. He then leaned close to his face and kissed his lips. The King then proceeded to say "mi chiken fr1 is gr0w1mg". The man then whispered into his ear "1'll kentuki fr1 ur buns in bed." The man then grabbed his arms and dragged the king into his huge room, to do the unbelievable...