Secret Plans...

"What you think, you become! What you feel, you attract! What you imagine, you create!"

Damon's pov

"How do I look?"

I turn around and look at Malcolm quite nervous waiting for his opinion.

Last night I didn't sleep at all. I was thinking Lynn and Ari. Lynn's scent made it impossible to take my mind from her. I have to admit she is irresistible and I couldn't hold myself so I went to her room for a while.

Before you say anything let me tell you that she was sleeping and realized nothing.

Fortunately.

I was too careful not to make a single noise and she must have been too tired after everything that had happened.

Even in the dark she was beautiful. I couldn't stay away from her no matter how much I tried. The bond is driving me crazy. I bearable know her but I don't think I can live without her from now on, just like Ari.

Anyway, for as long I was in her room last night I was sitting on the floor right next to her bed with my eyes locked on her face. The only light was coming from the moonlight at the sky and the atmosphere was heavy but in the good meaning.

I reached at the point I wished I could sleep with her in my arms but I guess I am rushing a lot. Lynn doesn't even know what I am, what we have, what has to happen, the way she has to live from now on, her role.

Damn it!

Even I don't know about her role. I mean... It's not only her but Ari as well. Who is going to become my Luna now? Both?

I prefer this idea, they both have the instinct naturally but what about the next Alpha? Will it be Ari's or Lynn's? I have two options, either be Ari's because as a werewolf our child will be stronger but Lynn is my true mate so we will have a problem with the pack there, or... My second option is to make my firstborn son Alpha no matter who is his mother and end of discussion. I will think about it later, I have time to decide.

Right now I have other problems and worries.

The first one is that I will have problem with both Lynn and Ari. The more I am thinking about it the more I know that they will both react with me wanting both of them to be mine. For Ari I was already sure because I will kill that bastard but now with Lynn in the middle she is going to hate and fight me even more. I know her opinion about mates so according to her I should stay with Lynn and leave her alone but guess what! 

I can't!

And then is Lynn who knows nothing about mates but she is not that fool to be okay with me having one more woman. She wants me or not she is going to stay with me even if I hope she allows the bond to work and lead her to me but then... If she likes me really and then finds out about Ari and my plan she is also going to hate me and I won't bear it from her.

I have already lived Ari's 'rejection' and I felt my heart breaking and with Lynn it is going to be even worse because she is my mate and I have her here with me.

Well shit!

I sigh impatiently and motion Malcolm to speak. I am dying here. I need to look perfect, I am going to talk with Lynn as I promised her yesterday.

"Well? How do I look?" I repeat.

He gives me a thoughtful look and rubs his jaw with a weird expression.

What is wrong with him?

It is the first time I decided to wear a white shirt and dark blue trousers. I had been always wearing total black but I need to seem less terrifying and distant. I don't want Lynn scared of me and it was his idea to change the way I get dressed.