"I Have Been Always Loved Only You!"

"He became a lot of men in his life but in the end he changed because of her... Because everything had always been being about her!"

~about one week later, Ari and Andrew's pack's hospital~

Andrew's pov

I open my eyes slowly and groan from the pain.

My lower back still hurts like hell but who cares considering the pain I feel in my heart?

About one week now I am dying every single second again and again.

I sit up better and rub my lower back. Everything hurts as I fell asleep for once more on a chair next to her but I don't care, I am not leaving. I can't!

I still haven't realized what has happened, everything happened too suddenly and I had no time to think.

When I woke up about two days after the fight the only thing I could remember was Ari lying on the ground next to me at the battle field. I broke almost everything in front of me and even if I was too weak due to the silver bullet I nearly killed Mike, the doctors and the nurses that tried to keep me down as I wanted to get up and come to...

Ari! My Ari!

She didn't get shot, thanks Goddess for this but my pain and her tiredness accompanied with the loss of blood made her lose her senses and from that moment she hasn't woken up. She keep on lying on the bed at the hospital and despite the fact that the doctors assured me that she is going to wake up soon I can't stop being worried.

She isn't waking up and I can't be patient or logical! Everything is my own fault and watching her like this is driving me crazy!

Of course I don't even want to think about how she did all these, I mean Miranda, Ella, Viviane and the alliance with Alpha Connor. Oh! And the whole thing with Millie and Clayton! I have many questions but I am in no mood of asking Anna, Kinda, Miranda or any other woman as my mom told me that they all knew and they were in the plan with Robert and Dexter helping them.

Anyway... Fuck it!

I lift my head and my eyes land on Ari's figure for once more. The sun is up and the room is bright, it is warm and silent with the only thing I can listen to being Ari's heartbeat.

She is not so pale these last two days, Maddie told me that they have been giving her some nutrients and her vitals are getting better day by day but she is not moving or reacting.

I take her right hand in my hands and kiss it gently. It is not that cold, fortunately. I can't wait, believe me I just can't!

I need her to wake up!

"I can feel Myriam, her presence is stronger than ever Andrew. Be a bit patient!" Thunder says smiling warmly and I groan troubled.

Well, too easy to say it, the difficult part is to actually make it...

I sigh and bury my face in the soft, white blanket that covers Ari and tighten my hold around her hand.

When is she going to wake up?

Third person's pov

"Look at him..." he whispered and turned his head to her.

She didn't reply or move. She just left some tears fall from her eyes and smiled emotionally. She felt her heart beating fast in his view and she gasped breathless after some seconds.