Prolouge

Hey. My name is Lukas, I'm the prince in this little kingdom, you'd think I'd have total happiness and everything I've ever wanted, right ? Well, wrong. Honestly it's pretty boring, I'd rather fend for myself instead of having people do it for me. But I suppose I can't do much about it-

"LUKAS ?!"

Lukas screamed from the other side of his bedroom door. "What?!"

"A little help here ?!"

"Coming !" Lukas stood up and opened his door, revealing Jesse standing there with a basket of neatly folded clothes.

Lukas set a hand on his hip. "You good ?"

"Of course I'm good- OH! Yeah! Your parents want to speak to you immediately!" Jesse looked at him.

Lukas groaned, "Oh great.." he crossed his arms.

Lukas walked to his desk and picked up his crown, he slid his journal inside his jacket.

"Alright I'm ready to go." Lukas sighed to himself, waving bye to Jesse before walking out.

Lukas walked down several flights of stairs, and eventually reached the throne room, growing nervous as he drew close.

"Good afternoon, mother, father." He took a slight bow.

"Good afternoon Lukas. We have some thrilling news!" His mother spoke out.

"Oh? What may that be ?"

"Princess Olivia of redstonia is coming for a visit ! Where we will reveal more news ! We're throwing a dinner tonight in her honour." She smiled.

"Sounds lovely." Lukas forced a smile.

"Now, go off to the field where the knights are training in the meantime, check on everyone." His father spoke.

Lukas nods, and walks off to the courtyard.

"So a princess is coming over ?" Aiden scoffed.

"Yeah." Lukas wrote in his journal.

Aiden was the captain of the royal guard, even if he was sarcastic and bit pushy he was an excellent fighter. He's one of the only people who made Lukas feel like he wasn't royalty, him and Jesse of course.

"Sounds lame," Aiden shrugged.

"I mean, I don't know what the news is, but I'm a bit nervous for it."

"Eh it'll be fine." Aiden reassured him, poorly.

"Thanks." Lukas snorted, but quickly covered his mouth.

Aiden laughed, causing Lukas to laugh with him.

"H-Hey why don't I sneak you out to the village ? We can Hang out until then." He shrugged, in hopes to hang out with the lonely prince.

"I mean.. you know I can't. And I don't want you to get fired."

"They'll never know.. besides I have disguises." He smirked.