•Thomas Shelby•

A/N: A long time coming, but requested anonymously. Enjoy! x

Streets, houses, people- they all pass by in a blur of blind rage and heartache as you storm through Small Heath. He lied to you, he fucking lied again. Thoughts race through your mind, you're not even thinking about where you're going. You don't see the numerous people moving out of your path as you continue to charge subconsciously to the one place you'll know where to find the lying bastard.

How could he do this to you? How could he look you in the eyes and make promises he had no intention of keeping?

Tears sting your eyes but you force them away, he does not deserve your tears, he deserves his fucking head kicking in.

You burst through the doors of the Garrison, all heads turning to you as you charge up to the bar. "Whiskey. Now." You grind out through gritted teeth to a shocked Harry, he does as he's told, placing the glass down in front of you. You snatch it, downing the amber liquid before turning to the small room reserved only for the devil himself and his pack of cronies. You push the doors open, slamming them shut behind you. The chatter of the three brothers halts abruptly as they see you, seeing you in this state striking the fear of god into them.

"Y/N?" Tommy asks confused, standing slowly from his seat. "Shut the fuck up" you snarl at the creature before you, a flash of hurt crosses his face as he takes a tentative step towards you, "Y/N, what's wrong?" His voice is gentle, as if trying to calm a wild animal. "DON'T! Don't you dare speak my name you filthy liar!" You practically scream, both John and Arthur stand moving towards the door "erm... we'll leave you two to it..." Arthur coughs, awkwardly scurrying out of the room followed by John.

"I don't know what you're talking about, you need to calm down" Tommy tries to reach for you but you smack his arm away before turning your back to him. "Oh? So you didn't kill the man you promised you'd leave alone? So his body wasn't found in the fucking canal beaten to the point where he was virtually unidentifiable?" You question hysterically, now beginning to pace around the small space. Tommy grabs hold of you, forcing you to look at him, tears are cascading down your face at this point and you don't have the resolve to stop them anymore. "He was a bad man Y/N, I had to do it" he practically pleads, his chest constricting at the sight of you so wound up.

You look at Tommy for a long moment, fighting between head and heart. You don't know which one has won in the end as you shove him with all your strength sending him stumbling backwards. "I trusted you and you fucking lied" you practically whisper, turning and disappearing out of the door you entered, back out onto the streets of Small Heath.

Hours pass by in a daze: the wind howls like an untamed beast, battering your body like a punching bag, your hair whips around wildly, sticking to your face as the rain assaults you with its icy bullets falling in waves from the sky. Endless thoughts rack your brain making it ache... 'guess I'm not enough' you think, just another one of those many foul thoughts pass through your stampeding mind.

Those thoughts, you know the kind, those thoughts that take over every aspect of your life, take everything light and good- destroying it and dragging you into the depths of darkness- begin to flood your brain like a tap left running. You've known Tommy for a long time now, as long as you care to remember, you thought you could trust the man you've become such close friends with. Were close friends with. Truth is, you're in love with Tommy, love makes you blind and you've been blind for so long. Well now you can see again, you can see the ugly killer that he has become, and yet your heart still yearns for him. He's made it quite clear that he does not feel the same way about you, maybe it's for the best.