*14* _Divorce_

Rishabh's POV

What she said? She is missing me.

She unknowingly said this... But her statement made my day. Preeta ji is missing me.

She don't know what I feel for her. She don't know about my strength and weakness... which is she herself. What you have done to me Preeta ?

I don't know when I felt this much happiness prior. This feeling of love is unmatchable.

I m returning home after two days. Before this I have attended many conferences sometimes I stayed outside for months also but never missed my home this much. But today I m really excited to meet everyone or I should say to meet her.

As soon as I stepped inside the house with Sameer. I saw Preeta running upstairs . Everyone was shocked to see me, but why are they...they knew my returning schedule.

I went upstairs and as soon as I entered my room, I saw her packing her stuff.

Preeta ji! I call her name.

She turned to me and hugs me.

She was crying....

What happened? Why are you crying ? I asked.

She left my arms and wipe her tears.

I don't want to live here. I ...I want divorce, Rishabh ji....she said.

What? I get a shock .

She take her bag and start leaving the room but I hold her hand.

What happened? Tell me. If anyone said something? Kareena Bua ne kuch.... I said.

Mummy ji asked me to leave this house and you. ...she said.

Mom? What?...I said in shock.