*16* _RishTa

Rishabh asked Preeta to sit in the car.

Rishabh ji...please don't do this. Rakhi Aunty is hurt. Please you go back to her....said Preeta.

Preeta ji sit in car....said Rishabh sternly.

But...said Preeta.

Rishabh opens the door and make her sit on the front seat.
He seated himself on the driver seat beside Preeta and leaves.

Rishabh ji ...why are you not listening to me. It is not right. I don't want this. I don't want you to leave your house for me. Its ...said Preeta.

Firstly...it is OUR HOUSE.

Secondly, what is wrong in it? I just supported my wife ...which is my duty...he added.

But what about your duty for your parents? She asked.

I always obey them Preeta ji, but that doesn't mean that I will let anyone do injustice with you.

Agar aap galat hoti...to mai aapkq sath nhi deta... Rishabh Luthra kbhi kisi ki galtiyon PR support nhi krta...ye aap janti hain....said Rishabh.

But...Preeta opens her mouth to say something but Rishabh apply breaks and look at her.

Preeta ji .... Ab ek lafz nhi, .he said.

Preeta lowers her sight and tears start flowing from her eyes.

Rishabh wipes them and ask her to look at him.

She nodded her head in negative. Rishabh put his finger on her chin and make her face him.

Aise hum ghr se chale aaye... Iska media me pata chala to logo ko breaking news mil jayegi... Sawaal uthenge. Aapse...karan se....mahesh uncle se...aur baki sabse sawaal puchenge sab...she said.

Hmm.... Rishabh paused for a while and then continues.

Then let's visit to our second house. He said.

Second house..? She asked.

Yah! I have right to visit my In- laws. He said and smiles.

To aap wapas nhi jayenge? She asked.

Nhi... Mom have to tell the reason of doing this. He said .

At Arora house.

Everyone welcomes RishTa wholeheartedly.

Di... Jiju...you here? Asked Srishti in excitement.

Yah! We have come to meet you. Preeta ji was missing you badly.... Said Rishabh.

Sach me... Mujhe to laga Di aapme itni busy hain k mujhe bhul gyi...Srishti teased them.

Srishti... What are you.... Ignore her ... She is crazy...said Sarla ji.

Janki aunty brings snacks for them.

Maa ...rishabh ji is really tired. He has come with me directly after the flight. ..said Preeta.

What...? Don't you let her rest Preeta . This is not good Preeta....said Sarla.

No no... Mummy ji... Preeta ji ki koi galti nhi...mene hi kaha tha...yaha aane ko...said Rishabh.

Oho Rishabh beta ...tu to bahut protective hai...apni biwi k liye....said Dadi.

Rishabh bhushes and Preeta too.

Blushing.... Said Srishti in a teasing tone.

Rishabh ji b yaha rh skte haina maa? Asked PREETA

Arey! Ye b koi puchne Ki baat hai kya...said Sarla ji.

Ha bilkul Di ....jiju k bina aapka ka Mann kaha lagega...said Srishti and winks.

SRISHTI!!! Said Sarla ji.

Next :-
Rishabh:- SO YOU WERE MISSING ME.

Preeta:- NO...

Rishabh:- OH! THEN WHY DID YOU SAID THIS ON PHONE.

Preeta:- I ...I ...