Ch 9

After we finish eating we get back in Tony's car and drive off. We pull up to a huge tower after a small drive.

"Welcome to the Avengers Towers." Tony says shutting off the car.

A man in a suit comes over to the driver's side opening the door for Tony.

"Hey Tony." The man nods.

"Hey Happy I want you to meet someone." He says placing his hand on the man's shoulder walking around the car to me.

"Happy this is Mason Rogers." He introduces me.

"Rogers? As in-

"Yeah, Steve's sister. Nice to meet you." I cut him off extending my arm out for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Happy Hogan, head of security." He says shaking it.

"Pop the trunk Jr." I say walking towards the back of his car.

"Is Jr. a permanent nickname? Is it to late to change it?" Tony asks which I just chuckle in return as the trunk opens.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and grip my shield in my left hand.

"Let me help you." Happy says coming over but I stop him.

"It's okay Hogan I got it." I smile at him and he backs off.

"Is she a new Avenger?" He asks turning to Tony.

"Not yet I'm working on it." He tells him.

"No I'm not I'm just squatting here for a bit." I tell Happy.

"You're not a squatter. You're staying here for as long as you like." Tony tells me.

"I'm not one to over stay my welcome. As soon as it's safe I'm out." I say shaking my head.

"Come on let's go inside." He says changing the topic.

Tony and Happy walk ahead while I trail behind looking and admiring the building.

"I didn't know Steve had a sister." I hear Happy whisper to Tony.

"It's complicated." He responds.

"She even has a shield." Happy comments to which I just smirk to myself.

"And I know how to use it." I say loud enough for them to hear and turn around to me.

"Happy if you have questions you can just ask." I tell him teasingly as I catch up to the pair.

"Are you a some type of super soldier?" Happy asks and I nod as we walk into an elevator.

"Welcome back sir." A female voice speaks from above.

"Thank you FRIDAY, this is Mason Rogers I'll put her information in the database later." Tony says.

"Mason Alexander Rogers, born July 4, 1918 older sibling to twin Steven Grant Rogers. Military veteran, founder of SHIELD-"

"Okay who's she?" I ask raising an eyebrow cutting her off.

"FRIDAY is our A.I. and apparently I don't have to go through the trouble of putting your information in." Tony responds.

"How old are you?" Happy asks turning to me.

"However old Steve is, so am I since we're twins but I'm 5 minutes older. But 1918 I don't know....math wasn't my strong suit." I respond.

"How long have you been in this time?" He asks.

"2 years." I answer as the elevator dings and we step out.