1- The Start Of Everything

Just to notify you all I'm going to use 'i' instead of 'you' because I feel that it's more easier. Hope that's OK with you all. Much love xxx

Y/n's POV
"wait... What?" I asked looking at my older brother Alex. "I'm going to sign up, I want to do this, I need to do this! If we want to be free then I need to do this!" I pouted slightly "b–but you said we could just spend tonight together" I said Sadly. "well I didn't promise that, did I?" I looked down, shaking my head softly "I'm sorry Alex" he tutted before turning around "you're so useless– you know what! Go up to your room and tidy it! Maybe that would make you a tiny bit more useful!" he yelled before storming off. My eyes teared up and I stared in shock as he grabbed his coat and swung the door open, he gave me one last look before slamming the door shut. I sat down on the bottom step, my lip trembling slightly. I looked down at my grubby hands, sighing Slightly. I didn't understand why my brother had to be so rude sometimes. "you know he's just... Frustrated" my dad said coming out from the kitchen, I stared into his blue eyes before standing up "yeah definitely. Does that mean you treated mother like that?!" I asked before sprinting up the stairs. "y/n! Get down here now!" I ignored him, slamming my door shut. "oi! Don't you dare ignore me young lady!" I looked out the window, breathing heavily. I sometimes hate being a young woman, I get judged every day... As Alex said, I'm useless.

I know this is short but I promise it does get better! Believe me. Anyways thank you for reading! Xxx

Much love to you all, Amber xxx