6- What Are You Doing Here!

Y/n's POV
"what are you doing here?!" Alex asked shocked. "well I'm here to help my bro obviously" I said smiling. He gripped my tightly, rubbing my head softly "I missed you... I missed you so freaking much! Its been torture" I gripped him tighter, nodding. I looked tawards a man sat against the side of the boat, he was shaking and he was obviously unstable. "turn the boat around!" the man exclaimed. I looked at Alex worried and he shook his head "it's alright"

As more hours passed I noticed the man got more and more agitated "turn the boat around! This is not OK!" he exclaimed gripping his hair. "sir we've got to save the–" I was cut off by him pushing me hard, I fell over my head slamming into the ground hard. Alex began yelling at him and I whimpered "hey y/n it'd alright baby... Its alright. I've got you" he grabbed a blanket and placed it underneath my head. I cried loudly, sobs racking my body. I stared at Alex's dirty face "Alex it hurts" I whimpered gripping his arm. "it's OK... I've got you" Alex picked me up before carrying me down to the bottom of the boat. "is she OK" farrier asked looking concerned. "I don't know mate" I whimpered and I felt someone place my head in their lap "y/n I'm here for you alright, I've got you... I've got you.... Alex has got you" he whispered. My body shook violently and tears continued to stream down my cheeks. Its so painful.

Harry's POV
"is she OK?" murphy asked staring at me "no dipshit! She's injured but she's going to make it!" I exclaimed smiling slightly at him. He nodded and slowly sat down, caressing y/n's hair. I stared at him and I sighed. I really hope she makes it.

This is the scene I tried to recreate. Man this scene actually messed me up!!!