naruto x reader

she missed him, a lot.

naruto uzumaki was on another mission, a simple one. kill a certain someone and report about it. naruto was good so it wouldn't be to dangerous, right?
but she couldn't help but think about how it could go wrong in so many ways. too many ways.
but she had to trust naruto. she had too.
her mind wandered. it's been how long, 1 month?? for shinobi it wasn't a long time, and she knew because she was a shinobi herself. but as his girlfriend she had the right to worry about him.
her mind continued to wander, though. the last time naruto and her had sex was maybe another month before he left for his mission. that's two months without sex. y/n was touch starved, craving for something. she couldn't help herself.
her thoughts spiraled in her brain as she lay in bed. just a little something. something to get her off. she thought about him. his smell, his touch.
then she went further, thinking about his hips against hers and his mouth leaving wet kisses on her neck.
her hand slithered down her body and back up, brushing against her nipples eliciting a small moan from her.
she let her other hand toy with the waist band of her panties, then she let it slip under and she felt her heat, her wetness growing. slowly she rubbed her clit, whimpering at the feeling, while she fondled her breasts. she pulled off her shirt and panties and lay there naked, pleasuring herself.
she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't even notice naruto there, standing at the doorway with his arms crossed against his chest.
"having fun there babe, hm?"
startled, y/n jumped up and stared at her boyfriend. "naruto! i- naruto i can explain i-"  "i know you missed me, i'm such an amazing boyfriend aren't i?"
y/n deadpanned. "yeah ok.."
naruto laughed and went to the foot of the bed, pulling the sheets off of her. "ya know, you got me really worked up just having me watch you there, touching yourself."
y/n blushed brightly. naruto chuckled and went onto the bed, taking hold of y/n's hip with one hand and spreading her legs [dummy wide lol;)]with his other. "i'm here to help you baby."
naruto let go of her hip and ran his hand over her inner thigh, causing her to squirm underneath his touch. he then swiped his tongue along her enterance, dragging it up to her clit. y/n whimpered and threw her head back. "more naruto-kun-n"
naruto swirled his tongue around her clit, then sucked, slowly teasing a finger at her entrance. he slid it in, her tongue working at her clit. his finger curled upwards pressing against her g-spot, causing y/n to moan louder, arching her back.
naruto continued his ministrations, pumping and curling his finger and adding another, swirling and sucking at her clit, gripping her hip and pushing her down. "naruto, naruto i'm close im going to-" and with another suck naruto sent her over the edge, her eyes rolling back and her chest heaving as she shook.
her high had her seeing stars. "fuck!" she cursed, and naruto slowed.
naruto than said, "you got me all worked up baby. my turn?"

btw this is unedited. should i do a part two??