Part 4

Next one yay!

EDIT: Changed Arimanius's hairstyle in this chapter to match the updated Arimanius from the first chapter. More accurate you know!

~

The meeting ended sometime after, Arimanius packed up his things and quickly got up to go home, not bothering to stay and chat with his friends. As he was leaving, he noticed Evander leaving. Arimanius let his eyes wander over the other boy's plump ass, desire slightly coming back. He sighed on the way out.

"This'll torture me for all fucking eternity..."

~<•-•>~

He flopped onto his bed. He smacked himself a few times on the face, not hard enough to hurt, just enough to make him focus.

"What am I supposed to do?! He's an angel and I'm a demon! It's not like he'd like me, I'm pretty sure angels don't swing that way!"

Arimanius snorted. He closed his eyes in exasperation.

"Well, I could always take the little boy by force..." He smiled a bit deviously.

'That could work. But how the fuck would I get to him? Wait, the next meeting! Maybe I could call him to the bathroom before the meeting starts... Might seem a little strange to everyone else but it could work.' He sighed.

"I really am a demon aren't I..."

~<•-•>~

Arimanius lay on his bed rather happily. He was was looking forward to today. He was a demon so fucking someone was a regular, but this was a little different. It was Evander... A delicious little angel.

He dressed himself in suit pants, a black dress shirt, black converse, and a gray tie. He combed his dark brown back, adding a little gel to keep it back then quickly headed to the meeting.

-•-

Arimanius sat down in his designated seat and waited for Evander to come threw the large entrance door. He worked his thumbs around in impatience.

He watched both angels and demons come through the door until he saw Evander walk slowly through the door. Evander sat at his seat, smiling his usual smile. Arimanius licked his lips in anticipation. He slowly stood up.

"Excuse me Evander." The small boy turned his attention to the Arimanius. Evander's eyes widened a bit in fear.

"Y-yes Arimanius, may I h-help you with something?"

"Um, yes, would you please meet me in the men's room?"

"Y-yes, but what for?"
Evander responded slowly.

"You'll see." Arimanius replied with a small grin on his face.

Evander looked a little worried but still made his way to the restroom.

Arimanius walked to the bathroom, looking out of the corner of his eye to see Evander slowly and nervously following after him.

~

Super short oops ha. To be Continued... 4/5/2015 P.S. That picture is of Seth btw.