Smile Again

"So you ran away from home?" Jong In laughed.

His brown hair started to glow, a small amount of light got through the small gap between the trees branches.

Kyu Ri snorted. "And left Japon."

Jong In got up from the flat rock and kneeled in front of Kyu Ri. Her legs were pulled against her chest. Jong In chuckled.

"Open your eyes."

Kyu Ri slowly opened her eyes. Jong In lean in, their lips were barely a few centimeters away. Jong In lightly brushed away Kyu Ri's hair off her face. Kyu Ri gasped as Jong In wrapped his arms around her body. Her legs were pressed against each other chest as Jong In leaned in closer. His lips pressed against her forehead.

"Yoona was killed a few years ago. She was my friend and Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Lay, Suho - she disappeared from here. She know a butch of secrets from us. Thats why Chanyeol doesn't like you. He thinks that you are like her. Yoona was a new student at Seoul Arts High. We all got along."

A few miles away from them, a pink haired male was walking across the borders of the school yard and the city. Walking closing against the borders of the river edges, the water overflow, hitting his new shoes.

He had his hands into his light baby blue skinny jeans back pockets. On his wrist, there is a symbol. The symbol glow. The boy felt dizziness as he stopped walking. Leaning towards on of the trees, a butch of small rocks started to fly around. He leaned against the tree truck. He closed his eyes.

_______________________________________

"Is Luhan here?" Xiumin asked Chen. Chen looked at him. Their Homework was on the table; messy, as always. "What?"

Xiumin looked out the cafe shop window. Rain started to pour outside. One thing is that it is Mother Nature. Or that Suho was mad. "I felt like someone was using their powers near me; like they were in danger."

Chen started to copy down Xiumin's worksheet. "Probably Kai." He pointed out. "He always uses his power. Remember, when he - "

"Isn't that Sehyun?" Xiumin cut Chen middle sentence. He watched as she walked through the heavy rain. Her school uniform was dripped with cold rain.

Chen laughed. He banged his hand against the table. "Look! It is her."

"Lower your voice." Someone pulled out the empty chair that no one was sitting on and sat on it. He took out a book and pulled open where he stopped at.

Chen laughed harder. He couldn't control his emotions. "What if she got hit by lighting?"

"Jong-" Xiumin hissed. He grabbed a hardcover book and hit Chen on the arm. Chen jumped at the pain of the book.

"Violence is never the right answer."

Xiumin and Chen turned around to look at the voice that was talking. Chanyeol flipped a page on his book.

_______________________________________

As the rain pour off the sky, Sehyun pulled her wet school jacket closer. She left her umbrella with Do Jin and Hyesoo. The city busses were cancel due to the heavy rain, most streets were closed. She followed a younger male, he limped. His body was covered with blood, his clothes were ripped, his white pale skin was covered in scratches, his pale pink hair sticked to his face covering his eyes.

LuHan pressed his injury hand on his chest, red liquid ran down his face. The loss of the large amount of blood made him lightheaded. Luhan's hand slipped off the wall, his body fell too.