Chapter 7

Conic POV

i opend my eyes and looked around and knew i was in me pokeball i looked forward again to see there walking in a desert?wait no more like dry land,there was a robot putting something in the dry dirt.

there was a..."what kind of pokemon is that?"i heard Clement talking.

"it's a Chesnaught!"

Chesnaught huh?eh watever im going to sleep i sat down and clossed me eyes and fell asleep.

TIMESKIP

i woke up with a jolt,i sat up quickly i look around to see Ash talking to other pokemon.

"Conic do you know a water type move?"i nod"great!alright guys now!"other pokemon started using there moves,i looked at the big rock as bubbles started forming around me,they started going for the big rock like a beam.

So that's why it's called Bubblebeam... i think,the rock broke and a fountain of water started coming out of it,my eyes widen and look around to see,grass,trees,other water i looked back and ran behind Ash so the water can't hit me.

"scared of water?"he joked i nodded probably a 100 times pokeball,pokeball,pokeball,pokeball.

he frowned"want inside the pokeball?"i nodded rapidly"Alright,Conic return"i was sucked in by red light and looked forward to see them talking to  chesnaught i sat down,clossed me eyes and fell asleep...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

END chapter 7

--------------------------

remember Cuphead?yea...

words 231

to bad i didn't play it huh?

edit:*whistles*