Mission impossible

I hid in the corner of an empty individual practice room. I grabbed a pan and paper.

"Let's plan this out" I thought out loud.
"Ugh.. how am I supposed to do it, there has to be no proof of their contact. They're checking our phones - I can't call him because I'm friends with Hyeongjun so it would be too suspicious" I really wanted to help my friend but I didn't know it would be this hard. I mean, where are they going to meet? Who's going to contact Minkyu? The staff is always checking on us. I threw my head back in frustration and accidentally hit the wall.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" someone rushed to me and put his palm on the back of my head. I looked up.

Han Seungwoo.

"What?" I said in shock, how long had he been standing there?

"It sounded painful" he looked worried.

"No, I mean, how much did you hear?"

"Everything, I suppose" I shook my head. No.. it's a top secret mission, no one should know about that. "It's not that I've been lurking or anything, I just happened to be here. I'm sorry"

"Just, please don't tell anyone" I spoked quietly, staring at my shoelaces, as the room became silent I eventually started playing with them.

"I can help" he put his hand on my shoulder. "I know you have no reason to trust me, we barely know each other, but I can be useful"
Seungwoo seemed like a good person. I've seen him a few times, smiling brightly, joking around with his friends. He definitely is caring. His presence calms me even though we've met only twice. I felt like I should trust him, like I should stay by his side.

I looked into his eyes. "Let's do it"

Minglem mission:

1. Contact Minkyu

2. Determine the meeting place - no staff can see them!!

3. Make excuse for Hyeongjun leaving the entertainment

4. Keep the plan super secret! - so after accomplishing the mission burn this paper!!! You can't leave any proof.

"Here, take this, I handed him the list and I'll give you my number... you know, just in case you want to discuss anything"

———-
I'm super sorry for the slow updates. I've been feeling my worst lately. I'm actually at the hospital, but I'll try writing more.